Home

NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2020, 07:38 PM   #1209
Rookie

SlimmerFredette's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Xbpx360: NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
[color=RoyalBlue][i][color=Sienna][i][i]
disregard me I'm an idiot, I see that the rosters are omitting those opting out for the draft.
Great work guys!

Last edited by SlimmerFredette; 10-22-2020 at 07:53 PM.
Old 10-22-2020, 10:37 PM   #1210
Rookie

Re: NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

Clemson has a few depth chart changes!!

Wideout: #2 Frank Ladson Jr.

Left End: Myles Murphy #98

Right end: K.J. Henry #5

defensive tackle: Bryan Bresee #11

They are all starters now
Old 10-22-2020, 11:29 PM   #1211
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasOne
Yes go here and watch this video, one of the best I have seen and works perfectly. It keeps you from having to do all the adjustments for realignment, load the files and you are ready.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2no1ZBdgYjc
Hmm. the 360 video refers to files that aren't in the download. And how do we know what roster file is used in the video? If he didn't use this one, then his realignment file won't matchup with our roster file. But again, his 360 video refers to files that aren't in the download.

Last edited by tinpanalley; 10-22-2020 at 11:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2020, 08:30 AM   #1212
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikesfan059
I would love to have some more Illini info! I have a pretty trusted source but more info never hurts.

Coach Smith doesn't make things easy by not giving a real depth chart and this year is especially hard no no media availability at practices.

For Frenchie you're right, he graded out as a 74 but with the info I've been given, it sounds like he won't be in the top 6 at WR for Week 1. I've been doing "rating flips" to keep from rating over-inflation. If Player A grades out as a higher rating as Player B but Player B is higher on the depth chart, I flip their ratings so there's no inflation, just swapping. This is the case for Frenchie and the WRs ahead of him. Same thing with Love, graded as a 74 but the players ahead of him graded lower so there were rating swaps.

Illini

Thank you not sure how “rating swaps” work versus controlling with Depth Chart but that’s ok.

As far as Love I think part of issue is Norwood who has been impressive in camp is too low.

You are probably right on Frenchie as far as top 6 but possible he will return punts if that helps. Speed at 81 hurts me LOL.

Some Recent Roster changes / comments :

#4 Kamari Thompson just got moved to CB from WR this week
#69 Moses Okpala has been moved from DL to LT. You have excluded this player who was a Top 700 player out of HS. Probably not a big deal if looking at just 2020. Engel the walk on C could be deleted and move Jeresaty to C as backup even though he will Redshirt. See Depth Chart Below.
#88 Daniel Imatorbhebhe should contribute heavily as a Grad Transfer at TE. Who to delete ? Probably the LB Meed who is a walk on. I know that leaves this position a little thin. Adding this player could cause problems I understand. I wish we could increase the player total from 70.

Depth Chart Comments :

C - Green and Brown should be back ups here. If anything happens to Kramer or he needs a blow as Slaughter will slide into the vacated G spot.
RG - Brown has won this job over Slaughter per Lovie.
DT - Starters will be Wood and Perry
FS - Adams will start ahead of Martin. I know Adams moved from CB which I think is why his rating is lower than Martin. Should be higher IMO. Moved to make room for Beason. He is a much better player than shown.

I am very up to date on all Big Ten teams so happy to help in 2021 as assisted DarkJr4 last year.

Again truly appreciate all this work, I know how time consuming it is.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 10-23-2020, 02:36 PM   #1213
Rookie

bamaboytroy's Arena

NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

Boss,

Alabama DT Ishmael Sopsher has entered the transfer portal. He also has yet to appear in a game this season, so I would consider replacing him with DT Jamil Burroughs. Burroughs has passed Sopsher on the depth chart and played against Georgia.

https://247sports.com/college/alabam...tal-153385027/
Old 10-23-2020, 02:47 PM   #1214
Rookie

Georgia has freshman Jermaine Burton #7 starting at the Z receiver and Kearis Jackson #10 plays the slot.

Also they have been running a lot of 4-2-5 with Azeez Ojulari at end and Monty Rice and Nakobe Dean as the 2 linebackers.
Old 10-23-2020, 03:33 PM   #1215
Banned

[Bolch/LA Times] UCLA 4* QB Colson Yankoff has been moved to wide receiver

Source: https://twitter.com/latbbolch/status...65064488689671

Yankoff 24/7 entry: https://247sports.com/player/colson-yankoff-78284/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2020, 07:47 PM   #1216
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

OVR: 2

Update posted: K-Weezy-8

Check: Wyoming has FB Christensen

*Updated Memphis and Southern Miss to reflect first few games
*Replaced ODU RE White with ROLB Britt
*Updated Georgia WR depth chart
*Moved UCLA Yankoff to WR

RICE is week 1 ready

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »