Home

NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2020, 07:34 AM   #17
Rookie

rymike7's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

I am happy to help with Notre Dame and Penn State as far as providing the best 69 man roster, depth, correct positions, jersey numbers, etc. I helped a bit with those two teams last year and am happy to provide help again. I do have a 360, not a PS3, but I can DM those roster managers if they would like. More information on those teams should be coming out the first week of of March.

Let me know,

Thanks
Old 02-23-2020, 12:12 AM   #18
Rookie

Scotcho Libre's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by switch8
i like the template is it somethign u made yourself ?
Yes. I used Keynote for Mac.
Old 02-23-2020, 03:58 AM   #19
Rookie

Guys we have our first roster file update of the 2020-2021 season,thank you Zaybreezy and congratulations to West Virginia on being the first team edited. Usually BossHawg gets Michigan ready before any other teams but I’m sure he’ll get that done easily,I’m very excited about this years roster update and keep up the good work!!!
Old 02-23-2020, 10:15 AM   #20
Rookie

I just found this thread and had to create an account to tell you all thank you for keeping this game alive and updated! All I have at the moment is an iPad since my laptop bit the dust but I would be happy to help in any way possible.

When do you guys normally have the roster completed? I saw the 19-20 thread is still being updated so I can tell you never really stop working on rosters but when do you normally get all the teams "done" initially? I can't wait to download this roster and get the Mike Norvell era started at FSU lol
Old 02-23-2020, 12:22 PM   #21
Rookie

I want to say thank you to all of you guys. My friends and I discovered your 2019-2020 rosters this year and have had an absolute blast playing an online dynasty with them. You have reenergized our love for football and this great game. Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2020, 07:49 PM   #22
Rookie

Oohhhh yes. Can't wait for the Box release! Thank you guys!
Old 02-26-2020, 02:54 PM   #23
Rookie

big09's Arena

Jersey numbers for Ohio State’s early enrollees:
4-Lejond Cavazos
4-Julian Fleming
7- CJ Stroud
9-Jack Miller
10-Mookie Cooper
11-Jaxon Smith-Njigba
13-Gee Scott
16-Ryan Watts
29-Kourt Williams
58-Luke Wypler
59-Darrion Henry-Young
69-Trey Leroux
77-Paris Johnson
93-Jacolbe Cowan
Old 02-26-2020, 05:04 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotcho Libre

Here is my best attempt at a working Depth Chart. Much remains unclear. For example, will Bo Pelini move a Safety down to play Will in his new 4-3 Defense? Will former 3-4 DEs play SDE or will they look for a different body type?

Notes:
• The freshmen jersey numbers are unofficial. I used the numbers the players chose to wear for pictures during their official visits.
• Purple rectangles are for interchangeable package positions that probably won't be on the field at the same time.
• DT1 and DT3 indicate the "technique."
• I did not try to predict whether a true freshman would become a starter or not.
• The number out to the right of each of the true freshmen is the industry generated composite rating from 247sports.
• The white Pencil and Pad icon indicates an early enrollee.
• Most expect either Tyrion Davis-Price or John Emory to take over the first string HB position.
• Most expect Neil Farrell to start at either SDE or DT alongside Shelvin and Logan.
• We aren't certain about Kary Vincent. In previous years he played Nickel, but last year he played a hybrid of Safety and Nickel. Todd Harris had been the starting FS beside Grant Delpit, but he got hurt at the beginning of the season. Since then, Jacoby Stevens took over at Safety and earned All SEC honors (But will Stevens be moved to OLB?).
• LSU also has 3 spots remaining for their 2020 signing class. They have 2 committed, but they are not guaranteed to qualify. LSU is looking at Centers and Linebackers in the Transfer Portal.
What kind of offensive scheme are you gonna use or have used?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »