Home

Antdroid...would it be possible to create an AR Max 22/23 roster for NCAA 05?

This is a discussion on Antdroid...would it be possible to create an AR Max 22/23 roster for NCAA 05? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2022, 09:34 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Antdroid...would it be possible to create an AR Max 22/23 roster for NCAA 05?

It's def one of my favorite NCAA games. Slower, more realistic game speed and better character models. But no modern rosters available. Any chance? Thanks for all you do with rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2022, 09:50 PM   #2
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Antdroid...would it be possible to create an AR Max 22/23 roster for NCAA 05?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrudey32
It's def one of my favorite NCAA games. Slower, more realistic game speed and better character models. But no modern rosters available. Any chance? Thanks for all you do with rosters.
I think you can use PS2 Save Builder, and rename the 06 save file to the 05 save file name and it may work. I dont remember if I tried that in the past or not. Maybe Ill look into it this weekend if I have some free time.
Old 08-19-2023, 05:54 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Antdroid...would it be possible to create an AR Max 22/23 roster for NCAA 05?

I know this is an old request but if you get a chance to look at it I would greatly appreciate it! 05 is a real gem. Tough game, though. AI defense is no joke.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »