Home

NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2020, 06:51 PM   #977
Rookie

CallMeMcCringleberry's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtCheeseburger
Not sure where you heard that it'll release within this week? Surely not from us. We don't give out exact dates until we release a trailer. While this release will take significantly less time than the ACC did, definitely not this week. If anyone wants to stay updated we recommend following our IG, Twitter, or joining the discord.
I said "expected" which does not imply that it was known expressly. And it was deduced by seeing multiple trailers dropped within the past few days with the last one being titled "3 of 4." I do not think that it would be unreasonable to hypothesize that it might be about a week away based upon the totality of the circumstances.

Moot point regardless, as we are all just grateful for the hard work all of y'all put in to just allow us to keep this game alive as a community.

God Bless.
Old 09-24-2020, 07:30 PM   #978
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

FSU RT Jay Williams is transferring
Can be replaced by Fr RB Corey Wren
Or
LB Kevon Glenn

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2020, 08:13 PM   #979
Rookie

LtCheeseburger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeMcCringleberry
I said "expected" which does not imply that it was known expressly. And it was deduced by seeing multiple trailers dropped within the past few days with the last one being titled "3 of 4." I do not think that it would be unreasonable to hypothesize that it might be about a week away based upon the totality of the circumstances.

Moot point regardless, as we are all just grateful for the hard work all of y'all put in to just allow us to keep this game alive as a community.

God Bless.
Some of your wording threw me off, my bad. Also, those videos were just teasers. Only just to get everyone hyped for this release. So we can't say it'll be here by next week either. We just don't like people giving estimates because it tends to mislead people, hence why I sounded so harsh at first.

This community is too good to be allowed to die like others have.
Old 09-24-2020, 08:19 PM   #980
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

Taking the file

EDIT: I'm done for the night. The PS3 offline file is also updated.

PSN: vikesfan059
Check: Purdue has WR Rondale Moore

Edits:
  • Editing program edits for Arkansas, Auburn, Charlotte, Coastal Carolina, East Carolina, Fresno St., Georgia Southern, Kent St., Illinois, Mississippi St., NC State, Purdue, South Carolina, TCU, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt, Washington, Western Michigan, & Wisconsin
  • Illinois WR Khamri Thompson redshirt tag removed
  • Illinois LT Brevyn Jones redshirt tag removed
  • Purdue WR Collin Sullivan replaced with WR Rondale Moore
  • Maryland C Johnny Jordan redshirt tag removed
  • Tennessee HC Pruitt contract extended
  • Wisconsin FS Reggie Pearson Jr. replaced with LG Jon Dietzen
  • Wisconsin number updates

Last edited by vikesfan059; 09-24-2020 at 11:38 PM.
Old 09-24-2020, 09:51 PM   #981
Rookie

CallMeMcCringleberry's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtCheeseburger
Some of your wording threw me off, my bad. Also, those videos were just teasers. Only just to get everyone hyped for this release. So we can't say it'll be here by next week either. We just don't like people giving estimates because it tends to mislead people, hence why I sounded so harsh at first.

This community is too good to be allowed to die like others have.
Well then if the teasers were created to get us hyped, congratulations because: mission accomplished

That's fair though. I was just trying to give him my guess because he does not seem to be one of us that are informed enough to know that yall operate upon drops when they finish rather than when than getting up hopes that could potentially be squandered if an unforeseen error occurs.

Keep up the good work brother.

Last edited by CallMeMcCringleberry; 09-24-2020 at 10:01 PM. Reason: I can't spell :(
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2020, 10:42 PM   #982
Just started!

Just want to start by saying I really appreciate everyone working on the rosters. Editing 126 teams is tough no matter how many people are working on it.

I wanted to ask though, why haven’t the Xbox rosters been updated since last Friday? Is Outrun the only one working on them? When will they be completed?
Old 09-24-2020, 10:47 PM   #983
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by collinw10
Just want to start by saying I really appreciate everyone working on the rosters. Editing 126 teams is tough no matter how many people are working on it.

I wanted to ask though, why haven’t the Xbox rosters been updated since last Friday? Is Outrun the only one working on them? When will they be completed?
Conversion requires a PS3 offline file which hasn't been posted since then. I will post a new PS3 offline after I finish up editing for the night.
Old 09-24-2020, 11:22 PM   #984
Banned

Brian Johnson is the new lead OC at UF

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »