Home

NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2020, 10:39 AM   #1049
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillD
Awesome work on the latest roster, everyone!

Iowa’s LB#32 Djimon Colbert has opted out of playing this season. Claims he’ll be back at Iowa in ‘21, but that seems sketchy. Should either redshirt him or add Matt Lorbeck who transferred in from Northern Illinois or Charlie Jones, who was a receiver at Buffalo in 2018 before transferring to Iowa and sitting in 2019.

This is what I have heard from the grapevine for Iowa Hawkeyes projected depth charts

FIRST STRING SECOND STRING THIRD STRING
QB Spencer Petras (RS SO) Alex Padilla (RS FR)
RB Tyler Goodson (SO) Mekhi Sargent (SR) Ivory Kelly-Martin (FR) Shadrick Byrd (RS FR) Gavin Williams (FR) Leshon Williams (FR)
FB Monte Pottebaum, (RS SO) Turner Pallissard (RS SO) Colton Dinsdale (SR)
WR Ihmir Smith-Marsette (SR) Tyrone Tracy Jr. (RS SO) Max Cooper, (TR SR)
WR Brandon Smith (SR) Nico Ragaini (RS SO) Desmond Hutson, (RS FR)
TE Sam LaPorta (SO) Shaun Beyer (SR) Josiah Miamen Elijah Yelverton (FR) Luke Lachey (FR)
LT Alaric Jackson (SR) Jack Plumb (RS SO)
LG Mark Kallenberger (JR) Justin Britt, (RS FR)
C Tyler Linderbaum (RS SO) Cody Ince (SO) Jeff Jenkins (RS SO)
RG Cole Banwart (SR) Kyler Schott (JR)
RT Coy Cronk (SR) Nick DeJong, (RS FR)
K Keith Duncan (SR) Caleb Shudak (SR)

LS Austin Spiewak, RS SR

FIRST STRING SECOND STRING Third String
LDE Chauncey Golston (SR) John Waggoner (RS SO)
DT Daviyon Nixon (JR) Noah Shannon (SO)
DT Jack Heflin (SR) Austin Schulte (SR)
RDE Logan Lee, (RS FR) Zach VanValkenburg (SR) Joe Evans (RS SO)
MLB Nick Niemann (SR) Jack Campbell (SO)
WLB Seth Benson (SO) Jestin Jacobs, (RS FR) Logan Klemp (SO), Yahweh Jeudy (RS FR), Jay Higgins (FR) (Opted out Djimon Colbert (SO))
LEO Barrington Wade, (RS SR)Jestin Jacobs, (RS FR) Sebastian Castro (RS FR)
LCB Matt Hankins (SR) Terry Roberts (SO)
FS Jack Koerner (JR) Dallas Craddieth (SO)
SS Dane Belton (SO) Sebastian Castro (RS FR)
Cash Kaevon Merriweather (SO) Reggie Bracy (FR)
RCB Riley Moss (JR) Julius Brents (SO)
P Tory Taylor (FR) Ryan Gersonde, (RS JR) Nick Phelps (SO)
KR Ihmir Smith-Marsette (SR) Tyrone Tracy, Jr. (SO)
PR Max Cooper (SR) Sebastian Castro (RS FR)

Last edited by baseball88; 09-30-2020 at 11:20 AM.
Old 09-30-2020, 11:03 AM   #1050
Rookie

ahaf21's Arena

OVR: 0

I don’t want to stray too far from the subject of the forum, which is the roster, but I have a mod question. Has anybody installed it on their actual PS3? Everyone I know who has done it, it’s been on the PC. I ask Bc I really wanna do it, but I don’t wanna harm my PS3 and/or the ability to play other games on there/other saved files. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-30-2020, 11:13 AM   #1051
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahaf21
I don’t want to stray too far from the subject of the forum, which is the roster, but I have a mod question. Has anybody installed it on their actual PS3? Everyone I know who has done it, it’s been on the PC. I ask Bc I really wanna do it, but I don’t wanna harm my PS3 and/or the ability to play other games on there/other saved files. Thank you.

I have the mod on my PS3 and everything is fine!! Just follow the instructions it’s pretty simple.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2020, 11:13 AM   #1052
Rookie

CallMeMcCringleberry's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahaf21

Yup, I have. Works perfectly. I don't even use the disk anymore, I took it out to keep it safe since the game costs so much online nowadays lol.
Old 09-30-2020, 11:40 AM   #1053
Banned

fortythieve's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeMcCringleberry
Yup, I have. Works perfectly. I don't even use the disk anymore, I took it out to keep it safe since the game costs so much online nowadays lol.
GameStop sells 14 cheap.
You have to watch the website, I have the Walmart edition which is the holy grail of colleting because its worth a lot more.
Old 09-30-2020, 12:57 PM   #1054
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortythieve
2020 new account? You guys still treating people like trash on the discord? YES !

Let's hope he doesn't go to the revamped discord, You guys are good at ruining it for everybody
Man you're just an aggressive, bigoted ******* who is constantly disrespectful to internet strangers. There's a reason you were banned from the discord. When thousands of people are fine and have a good experience and there are only a handful claiming we're the disrespectful ones, maybe you should take a look in the mirror. When you start treating other people like garbage for no reason, you lose any and all respect

Stop acting like you are a victim for being called out for being a bigot. Now why don't you just thank the roster creators for their time and effort and move along?

Quote:
I have the Walmart edition which is the holy grail of colleting because its worth a lot more.
And also, how far up your pooper did you have to reach to pull this one out? That has no extra value. I'd actually argue it's worth less because of the ugly and reduced box art. It's just like the version of Madden 15 that came with an extra ultimate team pack https://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-15...=operasport-20
Less common != more valuable. Any "value" died when UT went down years ago. The discs are identical and they don't sell for any more than regular copies (most recent copy sold for $71, while the last two regular copies sold for $80)
Old 09-30-2020, 12:58 PM   #1055
Rookie

LtCheeseburger's Arena

Quote:
2020 new account? You guys still treating people like trash on the discord? YES !
Quote:
Let's hope he doesn't go to the revamped discord, You guys are good at ruining it for everybody
I gave you an answer and you chose to respond with this, "2020 new account? You guys still treating people like trash on the discord? YES !" Why?

Also, we don't treat people with disrespect in the discord(at least not anymore, with recent changes to staff). If we do, it's because we were disrespected first.

Take this example, this guy joins the server and asked why we made a Facebook account. I answered why(the reason is to ask people to not sell consoles with the mod as a selling point). This person then decided to go off and disrespect us, he's lucky I hadn't muted him for a couple days.

Who's in the wrong there? Him.

Have a nice day and thank you for coming to my TED talk. Also, thank you to everyone supporting us and these lovely people working on the roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2020, 03:40 PM   #1056
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
XBOX 360 9-30-20 Vikesfan "Official" Update conversion
*xbox360 offline file below. Some team's Depth Charts may need Adjusting.
*& RPCS3 below
*online now for Xbox360

GT = OutrunFire0290
(now online)

125/126 Teams Completed -- Another Great update by the Vikesfan team
Spoiler
Just curious will you be using Packers41 roster for the teams Uconn, Umass, Idaho and New Mexico st? Or do some of the editors on here have those teams finished?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »