Home

NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2020, 05:03 PM   #1249
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

Michigan MLB Charles Thomas is in the transfer portal... would suggest replacing with LB Cornell Wheeler #25 FR
Old 10-30-2020, 07:17 PM   #1250
Rookie

So the depth charts if they exist online=the teams are already reordered? Confusing, am I supposed to go to outlads. com myself & do every team?

Thanks. For your hard work.

And also why are the Volunteers rating so high.

I'm a GA Bulldogs fan & they haven't been good since T-Martin's fluky year(right after Peyton Manning). And I couldn't stand them back then and sadly now I don't even think about them. So here's a Bulldogs fan hoping you Vols can get back to 9 or 10 wins season. NCAA is better when the Vols are Good.

But still over rated in these rosters.
Old 10-30-2020, 10:04 PM   #1251
Rookie

LindseyLegacy's Arena

Man... talk about a MASS exodus in Mississippi
SMH do ghey havd enough players to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2020, 02:30 PM   #1252
Rookie

Do I need to download anything else? I noticed a couple schools replaced other ones but have logos of the team they replaced
Old 10-31-2020, 03:41 PM   #1253
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice07
Do I need to download anything else? I noticed a couple schools replaced other ones but have logos of the team they replaced
I have this same issue. I want the original teams
Old 11-01-2020, 01:37 AM   #1254
Rookie

appstate's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotRosKO
So the depth charts if they exist online=the teams are already reordered? Confusing, am I supposed to go to outlads. com myself & do every team?

Thanks. For your hard work.

And also why are the Volunteers rating so high.

I'm a GA Bulldogs fan & they haven't been good since T-Martin's fluky year(right after Peyton Manning). And I couldn't stand them back then and sadly now I don't even think about them. So here's a Bulldogs fan hoping you Vols can get back to 9 or 10 wins season. NCAA is better when the Vols are Good.

But still over rated in these rosters.
We're not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but these rosters measure only the tangible aspects of players (speed, agility, strength, etc.) What we can't measure is coaching ability, or chemistry between teammates, or how a program is going to handle a pandemic and what that looks like on Saturdays.

I've noticed in recent years the sports games I've played have tried to add in features to help measure those intangibles, but that's a far cry from games in 2013.

At the end of the day, what we do know and what we can measure is that Tennessee, Florida State, Texas, USC and these other former powers still have the capacity to bring in 4 and 5 star recruits every year. Also, these teams have players that get All American consideration.

We can't just ignore the way we rate all teams just because the team isn't performing to pre-season expectations (that's another important note, these are PRESEASON ratings, and any changes that happen within the season will always be reflected with our end-of-season ratings.) Video games can never truly reflect reality, so if you're expecting your simmed 2020 to play out just like in real life, you're going to wind up disappointed.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:08 PM   #1255
Rookie

bangell15's Arena

How do I use the .zip file??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2020, 12:59 PM   #1256
Rookie

Oh Boss...... couple notes from that BEAUTIFUL game in Ann Arbor yesterday. For THE MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS!!!! #71 James Ohnoba came in for relief in the RG position. Also #20 Emmanuel Flowers game in for Person although I belive hes already on the roster. On the offensive side #85 Cade McDonald did make an appearance and had a catch. Finally so far it looks like the RB depth chart is 1. Heyward 2. Simmons 3. Collins. Thanks for all you do and also VICTORY FOR MSU!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »