Home

NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2021, 07:34 PM   #1625
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

Can someone please help me figure out how to upload the rosters. a full tutorial please for ps3????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2021, 07:54 PM   #1626
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21Rosoter51
Can someone please help me figure out how to upload the rosters. a full tutorial please for ps3????
Upload or download? If it's an offline download, then see here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLdLb78e5AM

If you do mean upload, disregard the video.
Old 03-04-2021, 09:37 PM   #1627
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

Taking the file

EDIT: I'm done for the night. The PS3 offline file is updated.

PSN: vikesfan059
Check: Virginia Tech HB Jalen Hampton is #36

I am also testing out a converter I was given. The first file is for RPCS3 and the second is XBox. If someone experienced with offline files for their system could let me know if these files work, I would greatly appreciate it! These conversions are unofficial until I can confirm they are valid.

Edits:
  • Editing program edits for multiple teams
Attached Files
File Type: zip BLUS31159-ROSTER-VIKESCFBR.zip (1.32 MB, 29 views)
File Type: zip ROSTER-NCAAVIKES2020.zip (1.28 MB, 10 views)

Last edited by vikesfan059; 03-04-2021 at 09:40 PM.
Old 03-05-2021, 03:25 AM   #1628
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikesfan059
Taking the file

EDIT: I'm done for the night. The PS3 offline file is updated.

PSN: vikesfan059
Check: Virginia Tech HB Jalen Hampton is #36

I am also testing out a converter I was given. The first file is for RPCS3 and the second is XBox. If someone experienced with offline files for their system could let me know if these files work, I would greatly appreciate it! These conversions are unofficial until I can confirm they are valid.

Edits:
I first and foremost wanted to thank you for taking the time to update the rosters for this game and for the community, you guys are godsend.
Now, I have followed the directions on how to download your latest roster for PS3, but everytime I copy your roster to my USB drive to copy to my CFB saved data, it says the file is corrupted. Is there anything I could be doing wrong? Thank you in advance!
Old 03-05-2021, 11:34 AM   #1629
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Xbox360 + RPCS3: NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

XBOX 360 3-4-21 Vikesfan "Official" Update conversion.
*xbox360 offline is available......Some updated team's Depth Charts may need Adjusting.
*& RPCS3 below.
* file is ready for Xbox360.
--Just in case Vikesfan's Files did not work, here are the updated files.
(I checked Vikefans RPCS3 file and the players were all unnamed for me. So Try the file below if you have the same problems...I finally updated my cfb revamped mod to v9, and it plays great with these rosters!)

--On Xbox360 file I tried to manually update some of the newer Stadium name details from the PS3 file, but not sure if the changes are visible in game.

GT = OutrunFire0290
(Official version is now online!)
Spoiler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUIDES to Use Xbox360 Offline Files
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler
Attached Files
File Type: zip 3-4-21 RPCS3.zip (870.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: zip 3-4-21 Xbox360.zip (1.60 MB, 11 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 03-05-2021 at 03:39 PM. Reason: updated Xbox360 file
Old 03-11-2021, 04:40 PM   #1630
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fn1224
I'm sorry if my comment came off rude, I'm sure you do a great job. That said, I am an insider over at Rivals.com for Michigan State. I am very in touch with the program and know a lot about it inside and out. I think it's very fun when I play with an accurate Michigan State team. If you aren't going to give me the rights to update MSU, you can at least look at some of these changes:

Starting OL is (LT-RT): Arcuri, Duplain, Samac, Carrick, Jarvis.
Dobbs is not in the two-deep in real life despite his lofty recruiting ranking. He does not deserve to be a 79 OVR, and there're rumblings he may transfer. Some of your higher rated OL should receive docks in run blocking and impact blocking. MSU ranks 3rd-last in the entire country in yards/rush. https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/...ent/team/23/p3
No one should be higher than an 83 OVR except maybe Arcuri.

Jacob Slade and Jalen Hunt need buffs. They have been solid players at DT. Naquon Jones is only an 83 even though he's a likely draft pick and an absolute beast stopping the run this year. (MSU is top 20 in SP+ defense but you have them around an 81 OVR). Michael Fletcher is CLOSE to taking over Drew Beesley's DE spot.

Payton Thorne is way below the other two QB's in your roster even though he may be the starter soon. I would have all three QB around 75, with Thorne a slight edge with awareness, and Day behind in awareness (I could go on about Day with his awareness but let's just say he's struggling with the mental aspect of the game).

Antjuan Simmons and Noah Harvey should flip flop SPD. Simmons is a freak on the field and very fast, while Harvey is more of a slow but bulky run gap-stopper. Tyler Hunt is a punter-turned-TE and is a solid #3 there, with a possibility of moving up. He could maybe take Gissingers spot in your roster.

That's all I can think of right now.
When will transfers be added in the rosters if they are not already. Also, to go off of my post I quoted, I'll have more info to give soon once spring practice starts.

Last edited by fn1224; 03-12-2021 at 11:32 AM.
Old 03-13-2021, 02:38 PM   #1631
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by fn1224
When will transfers be added in the rosters if they are not already. Also, to go off of my post I quoted, I'll have more info to give soon once spring practice starts.
Transfers will probably be added to the 2021-22 roster:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d.php?t=981086

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Operation Sports mobile app

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2021, 09:50 PM   #1632
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

Taking the file

EDIT: I'm done for the night. The PS3 offline file is updated. A dummy account is used so I can work on the 2021 file with my primary. This will be the final update for the 2020 season. The 2021 file has already been started and can be found here: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...er-update.html

PSN: CFBR20
Check: Western Michigan WR Kaevion Mack is #15

Edits:

Last edited by vikesfan059; 03-14-2021 at 01:59 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »