Home

Old 02-09-2020, 06:56 PM   #1
Rookie

JimRjr's Arena

OVR: 0
Thanks It's been

1st of all I'd like to thank all those from Vikes, Boss Hawg, Xan and others for your R&D and hard work over the years. However I have searched many many posts on here, downloaded countless editors, EA , NCAA, Brute you name it I have tried them all. No damn matter what I try, i always get the error " not a DB or MC02 file. Honestly fellas, I can read. if a .DLL needs to be added or whatever. I have tried it. Guess I tried to hop on a train that has not only left the station, but the engine dis assembled for parts LOL. I'm not angry just frustrated and mentally tired. "how did they get it to work?" Watched all the possible You tubes. Nope. I work in IT Tech support (so I get stuff) but I'm not a programmer. I really envy you guys, esp. your thinking. Started a brand new dynasty on my NCAA 14 on my PS3 and save before I started "new season", did this twice once with Idaho and then later with UCLA. Nope not a DB or MC02 file even after renaming it like instructed. Uncle ! But thanks again solid Idea wish I could execute it. < Like John Mackay's 1976 TB Offense
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »