Home

NCAA 14 '20-'21 Roster

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 '20-'21 Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2020, 06:22 PM   #569
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 '20-'21 Roster

BYU OL Ethan Atagi has entered the transfer portal.
Old 06-06-2020, 10:38 PM   #570
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarfan84
BYU OL Ethan Atagi has entered the transfer portal.
Nevermind, he isn't on the roster anyway.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:52 PM   #571
Rookie

Anybody having trouble with the PS3 roster. The game freezes midway through on offline dynasty for me. Does anyone know how to fix it or what could be wrong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2020, 06:12 PM   #572
Rookie

Packers41's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2kramer
Patience!

Anyways, I just went through and converted a PS3 version, uploaded:

mjk4life82

offline file HERE

Thanks again fellas for all the hard work, very impressive!!
Hey all,

Quick request here. Now that there is an xbox360 version AND a PS3 version, mjk4life82, I think it might be more organized and less confusing for everyone if someone with the PS3 version take the reigns and start a PS3 THREAD for this roster. In the last week I've gotten several PMs asking when I'm updating the PS3 version of this and if they'd send me money would I download all this stuff to do those rosters too. LOL. Honestly fellas, I just don't have the time. I'm glad you love the rosters. I think someone who is willing to devote themselves to keeping up on the PS3 thread is the best answer at this point.

By all means. for that person who is great at converting, keep coming back and downloading the rosters from myself, jrriv4, and skullsession. We'll continue to have 2 very cool rosters for you.

Hope this didn't sound ignorant. Just think this would be the less confusing route to take for all. Prayers and stay safe.
Old 06-07-2020, 08:38 PM   #573
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packers41
Hey all,

Quick request here. Now that there is an xbox360 version AND a PS3 version, mjk4life82, I think it might be more organized and less confusing for everyone if someone with the PS3 version take the reigns and start a PS3 THREAD for this roster. In the last week I've gotten several PMs asking when I'm updating the PS3 version of this and if they'd send me money would I download all this stuff to do those rosters too. LOL. Honestly fellas, I just don't have the time. I'm glad you love the rosters. I think someone who is willing to devote themselves to keeping up on the PS3 thread is the best answer at this point.

By all means. for that person who is great at converting, keep coming back and downloading the rosters from myself, jrriv4, and skullsession. We'll continue to have 2 very cool rosters for you.

Hope this didn't sound ignorant. Just think this would be the less confusing route to take for all. Prayers and stay safe.

All good my man, and sorry to those who were having issues with the PS3 file, I created one with updated conferences, one without, here is the one without:

PS3 Roster Conversion File
Old 06-07-2020, 08:45 PM   #574
Rookie

Quote:
All good my man, and sorry to those who were having issues with the PS3 file, I created one with updated conferences, one without, here is the one without:

Does this have updated roster? Can I use mjk4life82 to download it?
Old 06-07-2020, 08:45 PM   #575
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packers41
Hey all,

I honestly think we’re good here.

I’m PS3 and I know I’m looking for Michael’s roster. Maybe if it’s not in the first post - haven’t looked in a while - maybe you can say that so they'll stop asking? Ha.

I think it would still be good bc people who do use the PS3 can still make suggestions. What do you think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2020, 08:47 PM   #576
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:

Hey Michael so how does this work? So we can’t just download from your screen name, is that right? Just so I can pass the word along to those I know who’ve asked in an NCAA 14 Facebook group.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »