Home

NCAA Football 20 Fictional Roster

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 20 Fictional Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2020, 09:28 AM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
NCAA Football 20 Fictional Roster

Every year around this time the juices start flowing lol. Soooo...

I'm going to drop 2 versions. One will be where I take my base 2018 roster and use it in a Dynasty and sim up to year six and then take the year six roster and change it over into my new 2020 Fictional base roster. I won't edit anything other than maybe ethnicity if the names and ethnicity don't match for players and coaches, some equipment(jerseys and helmets) and that'll be pretty much it. Wherever teams are ranked and however good or bad teams are, it'll be what it is and I'll let whoever may wanna try the roster put their own stank on it.

The other I am just going to upgrade my most current roster with all of my edits. I did so much work, so much editing on it...to start that process all the way over...naaaaa lol...so I'm just going to give it a fresh coat of paint. I'm going to give the players and coaches new names...will change up ethnicity a bit...change team offensive/defensive play styles...team prestige...re-rank all teams...edit players according to their new team philosophies(changing player tendencies)...changing some stadiums up etc.

I have no idea how long it may take because I'm don't have the same amount of time these days I did back in 2018; but it shouldn't take too long. I know what to look for now as far as kinks and things.

I know this isn't for everybody but it's a labor of love for me and the only way for me to be able to keep coming back to this game. So, I'll report back when they are done for anybody that's interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2020, 01:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 20 Fictional Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Every year around this time the juices start flowing lol. Soooo...

I'm going to drop 2 versions. One will be where I take my base 2018 roster and use it in a Dynasty and sim up to year six and then take the year six roster and change it over into my new 2020 Fictional base roster. I won't edit anything other than maybe ethnicity if the names and ethnicity don't match for players and coaches, some equipment(jerseys and helmets) and that'll be pretty much it. Wherever teams are ranked and however good or bad teams are, it'll be what it is and I'll let whoever may wanna try the roster put their own stank on it.

The other I am just going to upgrade my most current roster with all of my edits. I did so much work, so much editing on it...to start that process all the way over...naaaaa lol...so I'm just going to give it a fresh coat of paint. I'm going to give the players and coaches new names...will change up ethnicity a bit...change team offensive/defensive play styles...team prestige...re-rank all teams...edit players according to their new team philosophies(changing player tendencies)...changing some stadiums up etc.

I have no idea how long it may take because I'm don't have the same amount of time these days I did back in 2018; but it shouldn't take too long. I know what to look for now as far as kinks and things.

I know this isn't for everybody but it's a labor of love for me and the only way for me to be able to keep coming back to this game. So, I'll report back when they are done for anybody that's interested.
Appreciate you doing these! I will wait in these and look forward to the updates.
Old 04-21-2020, 11:00 AM   #3
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

If all goes according to plan, I will upload the 2020 Base Roster tonight. I'm currently in the process of getting everything in place on it now while I'm at work. I used my 2018 base as the roster for the Dynasty and it's been cool to see the coaching movement and the teams getting better or worse. The top 25 is interesting for sure. In 2018 the Top 25 was:

1. Miami
2. Virginia Tech
3. Oklahoma
4. Notre Dame
5. USC
6. LSU
7. Nebraska
8. Ohio State
9. Oregon
10. Texas
11. California
12. Florida
13. Ole Miss
14. Louisville
15. Alabama
16. Arizona
17. Georgia Tech
18. Navy
19. Michigan
20. TCU
21. Georgia
22. Wake Forest
23. South Carolina
24. Auburn
25. Clemson

In 2020 it's:

1. Texas
2. Auburn
3. Ohio State
4. Virginia Tech
5. Ole Miss
6. SMU
7. LSU
8. TCU
9. Navy
10. Penn State
11. Baylor
12. UNC
13. Stanford
14. Arkansas
15. Iowa
16. Louisiana Tech
17. Notre Dame
18. Michigan
19. Central Michigan
20. USC
21. Colorado
22. Syracuse
23. Nebraska
24. FSU
25. Texas A&M

This will be the roster with no edits. Whatever the teams look like, wherever they are ranked, whatever playbooks they are using based on what they were doing at the start of year 6 is what it is.
Old 04-23-2020, 04:15 PM   #4
Rookie

You haven’t uploaded the new file have you?
Thanks
Old 04-23-2020, 04:51 PM   #5
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by basefoot00
You haven’t uploaded the new file have you?
Thanks
Na, not yet. I'm still working on them making sure that when I upload them there won't be any freezing issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2020, 06:14 PM   #6
Rookie

Ok just checking thanks for doing the roster.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:30 PM   #7
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by basefoot00
Ok just checking thanks for doing the roster.
Hey man, I'll be uploading the roster to my EA Locker tonight. I had a chance to run it through a dynasty a few minutes ago on my lunch break to see if there would be any crashing and it worked just fine so I'll drop it tonight. I'm just going to go through and set the depth charts because they are a mess and that'll be it. It will be under my GT: Tarheelphenom . I'll post here once it's been uploaded.

This will be the roster where no edits have been made. All the players are new generated players and the coaches have been added based on movement through the Carousel. So, offensive and defensive philosophies are based on whatever playbooks those coaches run.

Now that I'm done with that, I'll upgrade my personal roster with all of my edits.
Old 04-24-2020, 11:24 PM   #8
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

2020 Fictional Roster has been uploaded to my EA Locker under GT: Tarheelphenom

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »