Home

NCAA 21 Division III Football

This is a discussion on NCAA 21 Division III Football within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2020, 02:48 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 21 Division III Football

Nice! My Delaware Valley University Aggies look pretty good there. I'm glad you're doing this again this year; I helped a little with last years and was glad it turned out so well.
Old 05-28-2020, 03:04 PM   #10
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega79
Nice! My Delaware Valley University Aggies look pretty good there. I'm glad you're doing this again this year; I helped a little with last years and was glad it turned out so well.
Yeah man, I appreciated your help too. Being able to give the teams uniforms and some end zone artwork will take it to the next level. Very excited about this.
Old 05-28-2020, 08:10 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

when is this available?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2020, 08:59 PM   #12
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by orvsports
when is this available?
It's looking very, very good for this weekend. The hardest part is behind me...and like the older folk used to say...I'm in the short rows now. I have the stadiums done and I have 4 more uniforms to do which will be done by the end of the night. Tomorrow I will touch things up and find any mistakes I've made and hopefully I'll be done on Saturday.
Old 05-29-2020, 07:55 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
It's looking very, very good for this weekend. The hardest part is behind me...and like the older folk used to say...I'm in the short rows now. I have the stadiums done and I have 4 more uniforms to do which will be done by the end of the night. Tomorrow I will touch things up and find any mistakes I've made and hopefully I'll be done on Saturday.
In total, how many different stadiums did you make use of?
How did you handle playbooks and coaching game plans, etc? Is there info out there on this or did you just mix it up and use your imagination? I can’t wait to play this.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 05-29-2020, 08:17 AM   #14
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culture Rot
In total, how many different stadiums did you make use of?
How did you handle playbooks and coaching game plans, etc? Is there info out there on this or did you just mix it up and use your imagination? I can’t wait to play this.
So as far as stadiums go, I gave each team a high school stadium because they resemble DIII stadiums the most. I googled every teams stadium to see what type of field surface and end zone art they had; I gave each team the field surface that they have in their real stadium; and the teams that had end zone art I attempted to replicate it as best I could. I have renamed and given every team their real stadium name located in their correct city and state.

As far as playbooks and game plans, that part will be more fictional in the sense of...whatever the team was running on the roster that I used at the time is what each team will be running. I felt like if anyone tries this roster out, they will have the freedoms to change those things if they like. I personally have custom playbooks that I created to use for teams in my dynasty as personal preference...especially for defense in order to try and curb the AI's desire to run play calls for all out blitzes that's easily exploitable by the user because we have the benefit of the "eye in the sky" view.

I'm about 90% done. I have a few things left to do and I'll be done.
Old 05-29-2020, 12:18 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
So as far as stadiums go, I gave each team a high school stadium because they resemble DIII stadiums the most. I googled every teams stadium to see what type of field surface and end zone art they had; I gave each team the field surface that they have in their real stadium; and the teams that had end zone art I attempted to replicate it as best I could. I have renamed and given every team their real stadium name located in their correct city and state.

As far as playbooks and game plans, that part will be more fictional in the sense of...whatever the team was running on the roster that I used at the time is what each team will be running. I felt like if anyone tries this roster out, they will have the freedoms to change those things if they like. I personally have custom playbooks that I created to use for teams in my dynasty as personal preference...especially for defense in order to try and curb the AI's desire to run play calls for all out blitzes that's easily exploitable by the user because we have the benefit of the "eye in the sky" view.

I'm about 90% done. I have a few things left to do and I'll be done.
How many different high school stadiums are there in the game? Don't forget that many high school stadiums in places like Texas are actually quite large if you want to mix it up.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2020, 01:19 PM   #16
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culture Rot
How many different high school stadiums are there in the game? Don't forget that many high school stadiums in places like Texas are actually quite large if you want to mix it up.
In 14 there are 11 total high school stadiums. In 12, I'm only seeing three but I'm attempting to use the identifiers from 14 to see if they work. If not, I'll have to use those 3 and maybe a couple of generic or bowl stadiums that are smallest in capacity. Looking at the numbers, there are only a handful of D3 teams that average over 10,000 fans...so I really don't want to put any teams in the other stadiums...it just wouldn't capture the feel of D3 football.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »