Home

Old 02-28-2020, 09:05 PM   #1
Rookie

Packers41's Arena

OVR: 2
NCAA 14 XBOX360 '20-'21 Roster

XBOX360 ONLY!!!!!!

So, while the vikesfan guys are getting geared up again I've been doing a rather vague yet accurate 2020-2021 xbox360 roster. I used PinBw's final roster from last season as my base. I also used Darkjr4's roster for any players that got 'created over' but needed to be added back into the game for 2020. I'm doing it all by hand without the editor. Using 247 sports, the scoop, walter football, and a whole crapload of official team sites and blogs to do all this. Thanks so much to all the guys listed above for all your hard work over the years. We're all in your debt.

So here's what I've done thus far:
-all coaching changes and schemes have been updated for all Head coaches and coordinators.
-I'm not touching Idaho
-for every team, all players who have left school early, graduate transferred, and entered the transfer portal have been moved to the Punter position. So as not to affect the depth charts

What I'm doing now:
-I have 100% completed several teams. Here's what completed means:
-any player that is immediately eligible to play from a transfer has been created. Like S Isaiah Pryor from Ohio St. to Notre Dame.
-based off of 247 sports, ALL 5 star, a lot of 4 star, and several 3 & 2 star Freshman have been created based off of expected immediate impact and how much playing time they are likely to get in the two deep this year. obviously this is still fluid because kids are still changing their minds on where they are playing and the transfer portal is still open.
-Their overall rating is based off their 247 sports rating. jrriv4 and I have come up with a pretty solid system. I try to use their stats on 247 sports to eyeball their attributes as best as possible.
-last but not least, for players returning to school, I have changed their grade by a year, added +10 to awareness except QBs only get +5, and +5 to a specific attribute. all defensive players got a +5 to play recognition, QB +5 throw accuracy, RB +5 carrying, WR/TE +5 to catching, OL +3 to pass block & +2 to run block, FB +5 to run block.

I'll be updating it regularly based off my work schedule and recovering from kidney surgery. Just something to toy with until Vikesfan has their rosters ready. I'll check the forum periodically but I'm not on here a ton. So if I don't respond right away, don't freak out. PM me might be easier at times. Again, all these are being done old school without the editor. I've done guestimated depth charts for all completed teams as well. Remember, there will be a lot of guys in the punter position because I'm not creating every Freshman. Just the ones needed to round out the roster and immediate impact guys. Every 247 sports 5 star will be in the game. But you'll be able to get creative with the guys that are left.

Gamertag: irish2018

Last edited by Packers41; 06-08-2020 at 03:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2020, 01:09 PM   #2
Rookie

Packers41's Arena

Re: NCAA 14 '20-'21 Roster

UPDATE: Teams A thru Cincinnati are complete. I also went back and updated kickers and punters. As well as updated graduate transfers and immediate transfers.

Old 02-29-2020, 06:36 PM   #3
Rookie

Packers41's Arena

UPDATE: Teams A thru Clemson are complete with guestimated depth charts. Here are the team ratings thus far.

NCAA RATINGS
95- Clemson
93- Alabama
91- Notre Dame
88- Auburn
86- Arizona St.
84- Arkansas, Cincinnati
83- Arizona, Baylor, California
81- Boston College
79- Ball St.
77- Boise St.
75- Arkansas St., BYU
74- Bowling Green, Buffalo
72- Central Michigan
70- Air Force, Akron
63- Army
Old 02-29-2020, 07:54 PM   #4
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

OVR: 0

I tried downloading you're roster using gamertag. No success. I'm on the PS3. Please help.

Sent from my H1611 using Operation Sports mobile app
#6VFL
Old 02-29-2020, 09:51 PM   #5
Rookie

Packers41's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinT86
I tried downloading you're roster using gamertag. No success. I'm on the PS3. Please help.

So sorry my friend. These are XBox360. I thought I had put that in my initial thread but I see now I hadn't. Terrible oversight on my part. My apologies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2020, 10:29 PM   #6
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packers41
So sorry my friend. These are XBox360. I thought I had put that in my initial thread but I see now I hadn't. Terrible oversight on my part. My apologies.
That's fine. Anyway to convert them to ps3?

#6VFL
Old 02-29-2020, 10:50 PM   #7
Rookie

Packers41's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinT86
That's fine. Anyway to convert them to ps3?

Not that I'm aware of. I don't use the editor or anything. I'm just doing this all by hand, one team at a time. Just with my old 360. I'm sure there probably is, but embarrassingly, I'm not wise enough to know how. Another of these guys that downloads my roster might be able to do it. I'll keep cranking away on teams as often as I can. Hope to finish thru letter D tonight. Sorry again, my friend.
Old 02-29-2020, 11:25 PM   #8
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packers41
Not that I'm aware of. I don't use the editor or anything. I'm just doing this all by hand, one team at a time. Just with my old 360. I'm sure there probably is, but embarrassingly, I'm not wise enough to know how. Another of these guys that downloads my roster might be able to do it. I'll keep cranking away on teams as often as I can. Hope to finish thru letter D tonight. Sorry again, my friend.
Thanks for your feedback, I understand. That's cool man. Long live 14!

#6VFL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »