Home

NCAA 14 Custom Recruiting Class 2020

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Custom Recruiting Class 2020 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2019, 09:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA 14 Custom Recruiting Class 2020

Hi guys, wanted to see what the interest level would be to help make and use custom recruiting class for 2020 and potentially future classes. I’ve done some of this before but I think it’d be fun to make it a community thing to add into dynasties along with up to date rosters. Editing is best using the EA DB Editor but can also be done using Excel CSV flies but that’s definitely more difficult. Would love to hear some feedback.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2019, 11:11 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: NCAA 14 Custom Recruiting Class 2020

Yessir

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-29-2019, 03:49 PM   #3
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Great minds lol! I am just now seeing this. I have actually begun working on a 2020 Recruiting Class File. I'm using 247's Rankings and am using the ratings scale that the guys that do the year round roster uses for Speed, Acceleration and Jumping since those are the only numbers that seem to be verifiable under each recruit. All the other ratings I've left alone. As I type I just finished the top 20 guys and my plan was to try and have the top 100 finished by Monday since I have a long weekend with Labor Day and the top 300 by the following weekend. I've edited each player's height, weight, face, city, state, star ranking, recruit position ranking, recruit ranking.
Old 08-29-2019, 09:39 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Great minds lol! I am just now seeing this. I have actually begun working on a 2020 Recruiting Class File. I'm using 247's Rankings and am using the ratings scale that the guys that do the year round roster uses for Speed, Acceleration and Jumping since those are the only numbers that seem to be verifiable under each recruit. All the other ratings I've left alone. As I type I just finished the top 20 guys and my plan was to try and have the top 100 finished by Monday since I have a long weekend with Labor Day and the top 300 by the following weekend. I've edited each player's height, weight, face, city, state, star ranking, recruit position ranking, recruit ranking.

Awesome! Yeah those attributes are more difficult since they’re basically based on evaluation. If we get enough people, we can figure out where people are best at and get things situated.

Old 09-05-2019, 12:13 PM   #5
Rookie

I had no idea this was possible and would love to contribute.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2019, 01:25 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Bigelow
I had no idea this was possible and would love to contribute.

Do you know how to use the EA DB Editor? And also what system are you on?

Old 09-06-2019, 12:36 AM   #7
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I'll jump in and help out when I can. I work for the police department and we are currently in the midst of this hurricane here in N.C. So, needless to say, I'm a be a lil busy the next day or so lol. I definitely want to help out though.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:25 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I'll jump in and help out when I can. I work for the police department and we are currently in the midst of this hurricane here in N.C. So, needless to say, I'm a be a lil busy the next day or so lol. I definitely want to help out though.

Alright sweet. Yeah take your time and help your community first. I’ve been through my share of hurricanes in Houston so help them out first. Hit me in the DM’s when you’re available.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »