Home

NCAA 2005 Rosters - Xbox - Mustangs84

This is a discussion on NCAA 2005 Rosters - Xbox - Mustangs84 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2004, 05:03 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA 2005 Rosters - Xbox - Mustangs84

I used the fixed version of Mustangs rosters and came away impressed with the amount of created players(at least an unbelievable 400 or so ) I stopped counting them ater 200 and the bar on the side was not even halfway full.Amazing. You have to make some surgic type moves to the Oklahoma roster though. Even though Zaslaw went back to fullback(high school position) Latimer is the backup middlebacker. Russell Dennison is still a LB and Mitchell plays only middle,Brandon Shelby although he is listed as a corner on some depthcharts on OU website he plays backup free safety and nickel back. There are changes galore to make to this team as well as a few tweaks to some player ratings. Notably A.Peterson,Rufus Alexander ,Clint Ingram,Jason Carter and Darrien Williams and a player edit to that last backup guard needs to be changed to reciever David Robinson and Quentin Chaney shouldn't be the freshman reciever, but Lendy Holmes should be because he was a higher rated(4 star to Chaney's 3) player. I suggest making some of these changes to you update later. Thanks cuzz I am eternally greatful...
Old 10-02-2004, 05:58 PM   #34
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

Would anyone be interested in some draft classes from Mustang's Roster? I can do some later on tonight (after the Tenn Auburn game)
Old 10-02-2004, 09:13 PM   #35
W*nn*b* *S St*ff

x94blair33's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEubster
Still not working. Grrrr.
Download the file I uploaded in my reply on Page 3...it should work fine..

Nick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2004, 11:47 PM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8fuldave
Would anyone be interested in some draft classes from Mustang's Roster? I can do some later on tonight (after the Tenn Auburn game)

After he fixes some of the player positions,be my guest,and after the ratings are fixed for the guys that were shorted and having a monster year...
Old 10-03-2004, 12:24 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ok, I finally got it working. Thank God! So far, looks pretty impressive. I certainly think I'll use it as a basis for my own ridiculous editing. I'm tired of waiting for Fairdale's and the number of created players on this file is insane! 3bitz and others who find mistakes, please post mistakes/ratings oversights on here, so I can fix them on my file.
Old 10-03-2004, 04:21 PM   #38
MVP

There were complete changes done to Tennessees's defensive backfield in 'real" life and I had to make changes to the roster that I already had(Gagnon the Greats) I haven't looked at if Mustang caught the mistakes done by the default programming. Every is playing out of place because of coaching changes made at the last minute.I suggest looking on Tennessee's official website to get a accurate update because they constantly make changes there because of the freshmen they have. Oklahoma(on Mustangs roster) should deffinately be changed, just look up a few post to see what I mean.
Old 10-10-2004, 10:28 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

I only have one complaint about these rosters and thats the fact that some players were not edited, just the names were changed. Example, RB Russel for MN, he used to be Alexander, but the name was just simply changed it appears. I could be wrong, but looks like to me they have the same ratings. My only complaint, otherwise, great job.
Old 10-11-2004, 10:03 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey Guys, thanks for all the feedback! Here's an updated version of my rosters, version 2.0 if you will.

- extensive work done on Pitt, BYU, Oklahoma (as requested)
- added around 12 players sitting out this season either due to transferring (ie. Sammy Joseph, Barrington Edwards) or other troubles (ie. Whitney Lewis, Marcus Vick)
- numerous rating adjustments
- around 30 more CAP's in total
- updated equipment for around 10 more teams
Attached Files
File Type: zip NCAAFootba_Ros1AM84v2.zip (355.4 KB, 486 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »