Home

2022 Recruiting Files for Dynasty Mode (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on 2022 Recruiting Files for Dynasty Mode (NCAA 14) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2021, 12:31 PM   #17
Just started!

jeffo2005's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2022 Recruiting Files for Dynasty Mode (NCAA 14)

Also, I cannot get my dynasty as a MC02 or DB file
Old 06-24-2021, 07:29 PM   #18
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

OVR: 2

Any idea why a ton of my recruits have "Fayette" for their city. Lots of different states, but cities are all same. Just want to make sure this isn't going to crash my dynasty or anything.
Old 06-26-2021, 12:28 PM   #19
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Perry
Any idea why a ton of my recruits have "Fayette" for their city. Lots of different states, but cities are all same. Just want to make sure this isn't going to crash my dynasty or anything.

Pretty sure it’s supposed to be like that, havent had any issue with it

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-26-2021, 02:04 PM   #20
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

Is there any update on a 2023 class good sir?
Old 06-28-2021, 03:43 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UravenzownU
Is there any update on a 2023 class good sir?
Hello! I appreciate you checking in... Yes, I am almost done with the offensive players for my 2023 Dynasty Class, so I hope to have it finished in a week or two.

Right, as far "Fayette" goes, it's just what it defaults to for your hometown if you don't select one. I have never experienced an issue with using this hometown method from a stability standpoint. I just don't feel that obsessively finding hometowns for 350+ players added any additional value to the file, plus you're able to easily track which players are real based on their lack of hometown.

However, in the latest version of my 2022 class, someone was nice enough to add the hometowns in!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2021, 03:44 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Perry
It won't result in any stability issues. However, in the most recent version of my 2022 class, someone was nice enough to help me add in the hometowns.
Old 06-28-2021, 10:51 PM   #23
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwyerSP
Hello! I appreciate you checking in... Yes, I am almost done with the offensive players for my 2023 Dynasty Class, so I hope to have it finished in a week or two.

Right, as far "Fayette" goes, it's just what it defaults to for your hometown if you don't select one. I have never experienced an issue with using this hometown method from a stability standpoint. I just don't feel that obsessively finding hometowns for 350+ players added any additional value to the file, plus you're able to easily track which players are real based on their lack of hometown.

However, in the latest version of my 2022 class, someone was nice enough to add the hometowns in!
Awesome appreciate the great work
Old 07-26-2021, 05:04 PM   #24
Just started!

Have you made any progress on 2023? You're 2022 class worked great for me, I appreciate your work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »