Home

Updated All Time Roster for 2021 for XBOX 360

This is a discussion on Updated All Time Roster for 2021 for XBOX 360 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2022, 11:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Updated All Time Roster for 2021 for XBOX 360

I have been a big fan of Playmakers1970's All time rosters, but it has always bothers me that we cannot have the updated players. Without Playmakers input or permission, I have updated his rosters through 2021 for each team he completed with a few exceptions. I DID THIS FOR MYSELF, but feel the need to share. I am not interested in modifying the rosters or managing it. If you feel the need to change the ratings as they may not be accurate, change them. I have a larger project I have been working on with some of the other schools and all time great players that will merge some schools.

My focus of the assessment of players dialed into the NFL rating that is found on the Pro Football reference site. This rating measures Pro Bowls, Hall of Fame and Primary starts. It only measures success in NFL, but since I am not a scout, I used this measure to compare players. I also used the current ratings that Playmakers entered, then would choose an existing player to rate a new player.
I also edited the weights of some Linemen since the players from earlier years were lighter, and I felt is we compared apples and apples, that they would naturally be heavier. So if a Lineman was light, I would add 30 pounds (of Muscle). Some players who may have been too small for their position, may have been moved for team and roster balance.
I also edited playbooks so most teams run a "old time" offense. So no Spread playbooks.
I did add Texas Tech and Oregon State that were not in the original roster set. My focus was to have an accurate Depth Chart for the great players we remember.
The numbers may be correct, hopefully in range, the equipment may be correct as I did my best... this was a big project.

I am also working, as I mentioned, on "merged" rosters combining the other schools that dont have enough players that played in NFL and small college players. I will share once this is completed.

Again, I am not interested in getting input on changes needed, or complaints about certain players... as they may not be 100% accurate. Enjoy if you want.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ROSTER-ALLTIME21.zip (820.4 KB, 84 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2022, 12:56 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Updated All Time Roster for 2021 for XBOX 360

Anyway you can upload it on Roster Share. Would love to have this.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 10-07-2022, 11:52 AM   #3
Rookie

how do I post it to roster share. I have a modded xbox, so I cannot access the network with my machine
Old 10-09-2022, 01:04 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Good stuff

BTW I did upload a Texas Tech roster

This was 2014 Alumni team

OFFENSE
QB-#17 Billy Joe Tolliver-(Sr), #16 Kliff Kingsbury-(Jr), #8 Zebbie Lethridge-(Jr), #14 B.J. Symons-(Jr), #6 Graham Harrell-(Fr)
RB-#44 Donny Anderson-(Sr), #33 Bam Morris-(Sr), #31 James Gray-(Sr), #4 Byron Hanspard-(Jr), #2 Ricky Williams-(Jr), #19 Tauren Henderson-(So)
FB-#86 James Hadnot-(Sr), #42 Sammy Morris-(Jr), #47 Clay McGuire-(Jr)
WR-#81 Dave Parks-(Sr), #18 Lloyd Hill-(Sr), #11 Tyrone Thurman-(Sr), #27 Wes Welker-(Jr), #82 Carlos Francis-(Jr), #1 Nehemiah Glover-(Jr), #80 Joel Filani-(So), #20 Danny Amendola-(So), #88 Jarrett Hicks-(So), #5 Michael Crabtree-(Fr)
TE-#87 Andre Tillman-(Sr), #89 Mickey Peters-(Jr), #38 Bristol Olomua-(So)
OT-#66 Dan Irons-(Sr), #71 Chuck Odiorne-(Sr), #75 Ben Kaufman-(Jr), #60 Daniel Loper-(Jr), #74 Ryland Reed-(So), #67 Marlon Winn-(Fr)
#63 Manny Ramirez-(Jr), #79 Jonathan Gray-(Jr), #65 Louis Vasquez-(Fr), #76 Brandon Carter-(Fr)
C-#77 Dylan Gandy-(Jr), #64 Jay Pugh-(Jr)

DEFENSE
DE-#72 Ecomet Burley-(Sr), #9 Aaron Hut-(Jr), #91 Adell Duckett-(Jr), #92 Brandon Sharpe-(Fr), #84 Brandon Williams-(Fr)
DT-#69 Gabe "Senor Sack" Rivera-(Sr), #34 Montae Reagor-(Jr), #78 Kris Kocurek-(Jr), #93 Chris Hudler-(So), #90 Rajon Henley-(Fr)
OLB-#55 E.J. Holub-(Sr/Capt), #52 Thomas-Howard-(Sr), #40 Brad Hastings-(Sr), #46 Mike Smith-(Jr), #96 Keyunta Dawson-(So)
MLB-#35 Zach Thomas-(Sr), #51 Lawrence Flugence-(Jr)
CB-#22 Ted Watts-(Sr), #23 Denton Fox-(Sr), #13 Dane Johnson-(Jr), #21 Joselio Hanson-(Jr), #3 Jamar Wall-(Fr)
FS-#36 Tracy Saul-(Sr), #26 Curtis Jordan-(Sr), #7 Darcel McBath-(Fr)
SS-#12 Marcus Coleman-(Sr), #32 Kevin Curtis-(Jr), #39 Dwayne Slay-(So)

SPECIAL TEAMS
K-#30 Alex Trlica-(So)
P-#10 Mark Bounds-(Sr)

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 10-09-2022, 10:34 PM   #5
Rookie

Playmakers, you are the best and I love your rosters. Thank you for your inspiration. I stated Texas Tech by mistake... I added TCU and Oregon State.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2022, 01:38 PM   #6
Rookie

wreckem27's Arena

Any chance this could get ported to RPCS3?
Old 10-14-2022, 03:08 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Anyway you can upload it on Roster Share. Would love to have this.
I can download and put it in my locker over the weekend if you haven't gotten it yet.
GT: beechedWHALEqb1
Old 10-15-2022, 03:36 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurtstown70
Playmakers, you are the best and I love your rosters. Thank you for your inspiration. I stated Texas Tech by mistake... I added TCU and Oregon State.
OH yeah, I never got a chance to get LT (TCU) and Steven Jackson (Oregon St) into the game.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »