Home

Riko's Roster: Complete NCAA 14: 2021-2022 Rosters + Recruiting Classes

This is a discussion on Riko's Roster: Complete NCAA 14: 2021-2022 Rosters + Recruiting Classes within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2022, 06:35 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Riko's Roster: Complete NCAA 14: 2021-2022 Rosters + Recruiting Classes

Hello All,

Sorry for going MIA. I have been slammed with school and been doing some really cool work for Recruiting Analytics (check them out on twitter @RAanalytics).

Believe it or not I am still not done with the end of year roster for the 2021 season. This is for a couple reasons:

- I am a senior in college, so I will start working full time this summer, so I am very determined to try to automate my roster system to be faster and use less user input. This will help me create these rosters while still working. Weekly updates are something I would love to put out and I am hoping to have everything set to do that next week.

- I am completely a one-man team creating these rosters. I would greatly appreciate if anyone is interested in helping with the rosters for next year they reach out to me through email ([email protected]). The more we have the faster we can go.

- The slowest part of the roster process is I do not know how the overalls are calculated exactly. Every so often I have a player's OVR off by 1 or 2. If anyone has any information on this or knows how to figure it out through the game code please let me know. I know people on the CFB revamped team know how it is calculated but they won't share for whatever reason. So once I make a roster I have to go player by player in-game to double-check overalls.

SO... currently I have a roster with P5, American, ND, BYU, Army, SBC, complete for end of year but overalls are not exact. This means I am currently working on next years roster and finishing last years at the same time.

So spread the word and again if you or anyone you know wants to help with the roster process or has new ideas please LMK. ([email protected])

Looking to releasing rosters soon.

-- Riko
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2022, 10:33 PM   #122
Rookie

CLORPIOUS's Arena

Any timetable?
Old 05-18-2022, 02:21 PM   #123
Rookie

2022-2023 Roster Thread Link: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2050599194

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »