Home

PS3->PS2 Roster Conversion Extraction Help

This is a discussion on PS3->PS2 Roster Conversion Extraction Help within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2021, 12:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
PS3->PS2 Roster Conversion Extraction Help

Hi Folks,

Following in the legacy of Antdroid, I'm attempting to convert one of the 2021 PS3 roster files into one I can Sharkport back into my PS2 (to be specific, for use in NCAA 07). I'm willing to go through his Excel workbooks to make it happen, but I can't get around one of the first steps: Using Brute Force to extract the save from the PS3 BLUSXXXXX files.

By my understanding and some struggles today, Brute Force requires a .dll from the now-obsolete Visual Basic 6.0, which apparently costs quite a lot of money to get. So I'm really at an impasse. Is there anyone out there who has either already done this (and therefore has a PS2 roster file), or who has a working version of Brute Force and can perform the extraction step?

The Antroid instructions are below:
Creating a PS3 Import CSV
1. Extracting a PS3 save from a save archive using BruteForce Save Data application.
2. Open the PS3 save in NCAA Dynasty Editor.
3. Click the Players tab (any of them) and click export to CSV once it’s loaded.
4. Rename this cvs file to PS3_Input.csv and place in the same folder as the conversion
I'm reasonably confident that I can finish the job if I get something NCAA Dynasty Editor can open, but right now I'm stuck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2021, 03:04 AM   #2
Rookie

JustinT86's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS3->PS2 Roster Conversion Extraction Help

Do u know how to get current rosters for Ncaa 06?

Sent from my U705AA using Operation Sports mobile app
#6VFL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »