Home

NCAA 2006/2011 Playstation 2 - 2021-22 Season Rosters/Dynasty Mods

This is a discussion on NCAA 2006/2011 Playstation 2 - 2021-22 Season Rosters/Dynasty Mods within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 11-19-2021, 02:18 PM   #9
Rookie

Jet5195wvu's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA 2006/2011 Playstation 2 - 2021-22 Season Rosters/Dynasty Mods

Can't wait to go from playing as Pat White to Jarret Doege . No but really, thank you for this awesome work in keeping the PS2 era games as up to date as we can!
Tampa Bay Rays
Old 11-20-2021, 09:27 PM   #10
Just started!

WesleyGaming516's Arena

OVR: 0

Thank You for these rosters and welcome back. I'm going to miss playing as bruce gradkowski, at least daquan finn has some speed, finn was throwing dots on my twitch live stream i was toledo playing against bowling green, and bryant koback was running all over that defense. anyway i'm just glad your back.
Old 11-21-2021, 03:55 PM   #11
Pro

volwalker's Arena

OVR: 3

Thanks, these look great. I will showcase these on my channel for you. OVR ratings for certain positions like FB, TE, and DE get inflated once you go to the depth chart (yes their OVR change from roster screen to depth chart screen), but that's something out of your control.

Too bad EA wouldn't let us edit certain dynasty aspects outside of the mode like coaches and stuff to match the rosters. You may know a way around that. Thanks again!

Last edited by volwalker; 11-21-2021 at 04:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2021, 04:11 PM   #12
Pro

volwalker's Arena

Looks like certain ratings like Break Tackle and Carry are higher than normal for TE and DE which causes higher ratings for those I guess. I don't think this is a big deal though. I understand that converting 14 rosters to 06 won't completely sync. And since this happens to every team, you can't get a cheesy advantage over your opponent anyways.
Old 11-21-2021, 09:20 PM   #13
NCAA 06 Next Mod

antdroid's Arena

If it makes you feel better, the last time I played with my school (Washington), we had just gotten off being 4th ranked and now we can't beat Montana or Colorado and barely beat Arizona.

As far as TE/DE ratings, yea I know you've brought that up in the past @volwalker . I haven't really figured a good way to do it unless I just give their ratings a sweeping dip in rating value. The TE position has changed quite a bit in the past 15 years, which probably leads to the overinflation.
Old 11-21-2021, 09:26 PM   #14
NCAA 06 Next Mod

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by volwalker
Thanks, these look great. I will showcase these on my channel for you. OVR ratings for certain positions like FB, TE, and DE get inflated once you go to the depth chart (yes their OVR change from roster screen to depth chart screen), but that's something out of your control.

Too bad EA wouldn't let us edit certain dynasty aspects outside of the mode like coaches and stuff to match the rosters. You may know a way around that. Thanks again!
You can edit coaches, once you start a dynasty. You have to go back in and open your save file in Madden DB Editor and edit the COCH table in the save. I started an update with real names, but didn't do much more. Some of the playbooks are more accurate as of 2018, but I hadn't updated it for current year in a csv file.

This CSV can be imported into that COCH table. You just need to edit the CFUC column so that "1" is under the right team. It's defaulted to Washington.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BASLUS-21214D2021 - COCH.zip (7.8 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by antdroid; 11-21-2021 at 09:32 PM.
Old 11-21-2021, 09:30 PM   #15
Pro

volwalker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdroid
You can edit coaches, once you start a dynasty. You have to go back in and open your save file in Madden DB Editor and edit the COCH table in the save. I started an update with real names, but didn't do much more. Some of the playbooks are more accurate as of 2018, but I hadn't updated it for current year in a csv file.
Right, you can edit all the coaches in a dynasty but it gets old doing that every time for a new dynasty file. I would almost want to create a 2021 dynasty file for that purpose if the process was easier. Me being ocd on playbooks, I could never decide which team had what lol.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by volwalker; 11-21-2021 at 09:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2021, 09:32 PM   #16
Pro

volwalker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdroid
If it makes you feel better, the last time I played with my school (Washington), we had just gotten off being 4th ranked and now we can't beat Montana or Colorado and barely beat Arizona.

As far as TE/DE ratings, yea I know you've brought that up in the past @volwalker . I haven't really figured a good way to do it unless I just give their ratings a sweeping dip in rating value. The TE position has changed quite a bit in the past 15 years, which probably leads to the overinflation.
Either way, I'd like to talk about these rosters in a video, source you of course, and talk about what to expect with them like the TE/DE stuff. I'd also like to give others the ps2 memory card option too if that's okay as I know most still play on the console.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by volwalker; 11-21-2021 at 11:05 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »