Home

FAIRDALE KINGS version 3.0 roster update

This is a discussion on FAIRDALE KINGS version 3.0 roster update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2004, 08:50 PM   #1
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13
Exclamation FAIRDALE KINGS version 3.0 roster update

Here is the roster update. It is no way as in-depth as I would like but I've returned to work at the Microsoft XBOX repair center here in Louisville and am currently working on the ALPHA XENON ( XBOX 2) Game Development Project. Work and the various NCAA and Madden leagues have been draining my time to work on roster updates.

Anyway.... the update includes:

* 60+ created players
* Updated Depth Charts -- this included changing player positions to reflect player movement.
* I removed players that will probably not return to their respective schools. i.e., Jeremy Bloom and Mike Williams ( Marcus Vick still at Va. Tech)
* I add transfers to their new schools. Brian Calhoun, Richie Incognito, Sammy Joseph, etc.

* I updated some player ratings. This would most likely be guys that moved from offense to defense ( tackle rating) guys that were promoted to starters ( awareness boost) and guys that moved to a skill position. I did update the TE at Florida Atlantic significantly and FS Lamb ( Kansas) that moved to WR. This guy was a freshman ALL-AMERICAN last year and was rated a 40 OVR.

Guys... I apologize for the delays but with roster editing I could always find someone new to create or bench, etc. This is not the perfect update and it is still a work in progress. I will say that the ACC, Big East, Big 12,Big 10, C-USA, Pac 10 and SEC have been updated.

I will continue to update the rosters and will focus on the MAC, Sun Belt, WAC, Mt. West and Independents. I will also not be creating the number of players that Mustang has on his file but will try to have everyone that is on the two-deep rosters available for use eventually.

Thanks for your patience and if anyone has questions please contact me at [email protected] or visit my site and post on the forums www.fkrosters.com

NOTE: I had over 300 email requests in my inbox..... it takes a while to read and respond to everyones requests. If I had ignored your message it was not intentional.

Thank you.

FAIRDALE KINGS
Attached Files
File Type: zip NCAAFootba_Ros1AFKv2.zip (329.7 KB, 534 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2004, 10:17 PM   #2
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: FAIRDALE KINGS version 3.0 roster update

Has anyone tested these out?? How are they??
Old 10-13-2004, 10:30 PM   #3
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

great, i love em!!
Old 10-14-2004, 07:37 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 11

I'll wait till your next update in that case, no offense, and when are you dropping another one or the compact version with Mustangs edits??
Old 10-17-2004, 12:29 PM   #5
Banned

TwelveozPlaya21's Arena

OVR: 18

great rosters fair just downloaded them..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2004, 12:45 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Awesome rosters
\Thanks for your dedicated effort towards this game.

You are great!!!
Old 10-26-2004, 02:46 PM   #7
McCarroll21

OVR:

FK you forgot Marcus Monk at Arkansas. He is one of the high impact freshman no one had heard about coming out of high school. We've been on national TV nearly every week and he has been making play after play. How could he be left off if you say the SEC was updated??

Old 03-02-2005, 11:23 AM   #8
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13

Because I had updated the SEC as my first conference.... early September. A player like Monk was not listed on the starting two-deep. Thus his being left off the file. And with Arkansas being early in the alphabet they were the second SEC team updated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »