Home

2024 Recruits for Dynasty (NCAA 2014)

This is a discussion on 2024 Recruits for Dynasty (NCAA 2014) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2022, 11:44 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2024 Recruits for Dynasty (NCAA 2014)

What to expect? Over 300 real 2024 recruits (almost all 5 and 4-star recruits included); new Athletes added; updated Recruit Positional & National Rankings; additional rating adjustments to clearly emphasize 5-star Recruit attributes; many updated school choices to more closely resemble real-life choices/outcomes.

When it's ready, how to "Install"? Download the files in the folder (v1.0) in Google Drive that contains 4 .csv files. Next, when you're in EA DB Editor (v2) and after opening Xan's Dynasty config file, click on the "Recruit Data" tab. After that, you'll see a series of new tabs show up for recruiting. Click the first "Recruit Stats" tab - then go up to the menu at the top of the program and select "I/O," and then pick "Import" followed by "Overwrite Existing." From here, you will be prompted to locate the first .csv file (1_Recruit_Stats.csv) and the Recruit Stats tab will be overwritten. Then simply repeat the process for the 2-4th tabs!

Let me know if you run into any problems or have any suggestions.

-Sean
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2022, 04:50 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: 2024 Recruits for Dynasty (NCAA 2014)

QBs finished. I added the top 56 this time around - several more than last year. This accounts for all 5, 4, and most 3-star QBs.

Moving on to RBs next. Looking to add the top 46.

I love making these new classes, but if anyone's interested in helping or collaborating this year, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Look forward to more updates!
Old 07-24-2022, 09:39 PM   #3
Just started!

Could you drop a download link for the ones that are done?
Old 08-17-2022, 11:01 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdjdd846
Could you drop a download link for the ones that are done?
Sorry, I only plan on releasing the file when it's done.
Old 08-28-2022, 09:56 AM   #5
Rookie

Hi, guys. Bad news. The file I've been using to create the 2024 class has gone bad. I've tried a bunch of different possible fixes and nothing's worked so far.

I may start over, but it's unlikely to be any time soon.

If anyone's good at fixing USR-DATA files, please let me know, but otherwise, this project's on hold.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2022, 03:26 PM   #6
Rookie

Hey, everyone. God help me, but I'm going to start work on the 2024 recruits again. So it's less of a bear for me to tackle, I am going to plan to scale back the project somewhat compared to what I'd planned. Instead of putting in 400-500 recruits, the first version will be closer to 350 or so.

For anyone who wants to help, please reach out, it would certainly allow me to finish this file a lot quicker.

Otherwise, we're probably looking at around 2-3 months.

Thanks!
Old 11-14-2022, 01:49 PM   #7
Rookie

Hi, everyone. Quick progress update: I have completed QBs, RBs, and WRs -- moving on to TE's. Hope to have the first file ready to go before the new year.
Old 02-01-2023, 05:19 PM   #8
Rookie

Hey man, I touched up my recruiting class maker a couple weeks ago. Let me know if you'd like to try it out. You can create a full class in less than an hour.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »