Home

Old 11-06-2004, 10:49 AM   #1
umd
MVP

umd's Arena

OVR: 16
UMDs sliders

this is not some expert study (like my greatly appreciated fellow posters) but what ive found enjoyable to play with for how I play 05. Someone asked my sliders in the dynasty section so figure ill also post them here as well.

you can see my results for my games at my dynasty central page.

here's the sliders:

sorry took so long. but here's what I play with. It's challenging for me without being totally frustrated by some of the things in this years games that drive me nuts like dropped wide open passes, the CPU RB not running enough or at all w/ success, and the holding calls that happen for both teams every other time either me or the cpu gets off a great big play.

8 mis AA
(clicks from all the way left)

Offense
Human

QB ACC-defaut
Pass block-14
WR catch-15
RB abil-default
run blck-default

CPU

QB acc-20
pass blck-default
WR catch-20
RB abil-18
run blck-17

defense
human

aware-7
knocks-4 (seems to stop the way too many tip-tip-tips)
INTs-7
brk blck-8
tckl-8

Defense
cpu
all default but:
tackle-8 (makes for some more big runs if you can get you RB into the DBs one-on-one since the defense closes much quicker tham years past and cuts down every angle if its a short pass or run play.

Penalties:
false start-9
hold-4
facemask-4
off pas int/def pass int: full
clip-default
int ground-full
rough passer-8
rough K-8
unsportsman- i set it at 1. lol

hope this works for you. may not be the greatest ever but I like it and ive played every game in the series all yr long and this is my least favorite version of NCAA football (esp. online) ever. But the sliders and the dynasty page make it better and playable for me...though admittedly not as much as years past. But i cant not play college football during the real season.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »