Home

Anyone got All-American sliders??

This is a discussion on Anyone got All-American sliders?? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2005, 04:45 PM   #9
MVP

Bill_Abner's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Anyone got All-American sliders??

Whoops. I blogged this and forgot to post it here.

All American lvl
8 min quarters
(Adjust penalties to your liking, but I would max out pass interference and false starts. The game still doesn't get penalities right but that is par for the course with all football games. )

Offense:
PHduy7q2

Defense:
frMsz902

Special Teams:
TmSuPpM2

I dunno if these codes work right not so if you try these and get crazy *** results let me know and I will post them manually, but this is what I used for the AF/SDSU game and it was a doozy.

As with all slider sets, your results may, and most likely will, vary.

Editor in Chief Gameshark.Com
http://www.gameshark.com
Old 07-08-2005, 04:56 PM   #10
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Abner

All American lvl
8 min quarters
(Adjust penalties to your liking, but I would max out pass interference and false starts. The game still doesn't get penalities right but that is par for the course with all football games. )

Offense:
PHduy7q2

Defense:
frMsz902

Special Teams:
TmSuPpM2

I dunno if these codes work right not so if you try these and get crazy *** results let me know and I will post them manually, but this is what I used for the AF/SDSU game and it was a doozy.

Bill,

Just wanted to post this here, as I couldn't find my blogger account post comments on your AF game.

I wanted to know if you agree that the option game is tons better this year. I play as Navy, and last year every other option play would be a guard being pushed into the backfield, and my QB would be tackled during the 'automatic' animation to start the option plays. This year, that isn't happening, veen against good teams, and I can't be more happy. Even the dreaded WB Sweep/Inside plays work to an extent, and just wanted to know your thoughts on the whole option tweaks.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 07-08-2005, 05:06 PM   #11
MVP

Bill_Abner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Bill,

Just wanted to post this here, as I couldn't find my blogger account post comments on your AF game.

I wanted to know if you agree that the option game is tons better this year. I play as Navy, and last year every other option play would be a guard being pushed into the backfield, and my QB would be tackled during the 'automatic' animation to start the option plays. This year, that isn't happening, veen against good teams, and I can't be more happy. Even the dreaded WB Sweep/Inside plays work to an extent, and just wanted to know your thoughts on the whole option tweaks.
The option worked great in the AF game. My QB nearly had 100 yds rushing until he broke his collerbone. You seem to have a LOT more room to run the option this year although there are still plays when it gets blown up, but that's part of the game. I really enjoyed it. I even had the FB Trap go for 12 yards!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2005, 05:18 PM   #12
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

Quote:
The option worked great in the AF game. My QB nearly had 100 yds rushing until he broke his collerbone. You seem to have a LOT more room to run the option this year although there are still plays when it gets blown up, but that's part of the game. I really enjoyed it. I even had the FB Trap go for 12 yards!
Just plugged your sliders in to try out. I'll let you know how it goes.

Just glad to see someone who uses an option team, as well, so I know the sliders are tested in that manner as well as regular pro style offense. I just got the feeling that some of the sliders last year didn't take the option game in account.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 07-08-2005, 08:10 PM   #13
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

Quote:

All American lvl
8 min quarters

Offense:
PHduy7q2

Defense:
frMsz902

Special Teams:
TmSuPpM2

Oh My god, Bill your sliders are Godly right now, i'm loving them, I in the middle of my first game with them right now, and everything is just sweet, I'm playing in a game with them as we speak and man they are sweet. Big props to you, go ahead "Take a bow", I will indeed look forward to any updates you have. Bill thanks
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-08-2005, 08:14 PM   #14
MVP

Bill_Abner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Oh My god, Bill your sliders are Godly right now, i'm loving them, I in the middle of my first game with them right now, and everything is just sweet, I'm playing in a game with them as we speak and man they are sweet. Big props to you, go ahead "Take a bow", I will indeed look forward to any updates you have. Bill thanks
Thanks but quite honestly the bow should be made by EA because it didnt take a whole lot of tweaking like in oervious years. I am curious how Millennium's option game went, I'm curious if it was too easy to run.

Old 07-08-2005, 08:25 PM   #15
Pro

CptObvious's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Thanks but quite honestly the bow should be made by EA because it didnt take a whole lot of tweaking like in oervious years. I am curious how Millennium's option game went, I'm curious if it was too easy to run.
Will try these tonight when I get home, once I load FK's roster file. I tried AA's Heisman Sliders, and they were pretty damn good....problem is I cannot kick for S H I T E on Heisman...especially punting, always veers straight off out of bounds. Hopefully these AA sliders will give some good gameplay

Thanks BA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2005, 09:35 PM   #16
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Very nice work Bill. I was reluctant to go back to AA after finding some good Heisman sliders I've been working on..but you have found one heck of a combination.

I'm down 21-10 to Georgia in Athens with Auburn and the stats have been very very impressive in the first half.

*note* I'd suggest penalty sliders at 70% for everything except Offense and Defensive PI and False Starts (max these out).

Kudos my man. Very impressive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »