Home

Anyone got All-American sliders??

This is a discussion on Anyone got All-American sliders?? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2005, 11:54 PM   #25
MVP

Bill_Abner's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Anyone got All-American sliders??

I'm at the half of another Air Force/San Diego State game and I am getting blasted. I mean blasted. I'm down 31-7..I cannot stop this team's offense. The SDSU QB is 18/26 for 190 2 TD and an INT and the HB has 9 carries for 65 yards. Short passes, long passes, delayed draws..everything is working for them.

Me, OTOH, am 3/9 passing for 45 yards. AF has 18 carries for an even 100 yards and 3 fumbles, all on option plays. heh. I really think it's going to be possible to get AA to play pretty darn competitively at least for the time being. AF and SDSU are fairly close (SDSU is better) but this is a stinkin' route.

I took that base slider set I posted and upped CPU knockdowns to 70% and bumped CPU run and run block by 5% and lowered Human catching down to 55% (for now, I may go down to an even 50). I also took run blocking for Human down to 45%. I can't finish my game because I have to get some sleep. I'm cooked. JRod, see what you can do with these changes in a rematch with AF amd SDSU.

AA, let me know what codes are you using as well. I'm curious how this will play when using a passing oriented team because AF is anything but that.

The codes are:

O: TBo66M43
D: nbp5NA02

Editor in Chief Gameshark.Com
http://www.gameshark.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2005, 12:31 AM   #26
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Ok,

I've got it. I think I have some gotten these sliders right.

Give or take 1 click here or there to your preference...using this set should provide you with a competitive game for sure.

I played Auburn (me) vs Tennessee with this game and this was a much more competitive, realistic contest.

Like I said..depending on your skill level, you may move any of these settings up or down a click...but these should be pretty darn close for a lot of folks to have good games.

Here ya go..I'm just gonna put down the codes because I'm freaking lazy.

They are modified Bill Abner AA sliders with THESE modifications...

CPU Knockdown has been boosted to 80%.
Human Knockdown has been boosted to 30%
Human Run Blocking has been decreased 1 click to 55%
CPU Defensive awareness has been boosted to 20%
Human Defensive awareness has been boosted to 35%

Now...I thought about increasing Human Break Block by 1 click to 40%..but decided against it as I am getting almost dead even stats between the Auburn defensive line and the Tennessee Offensive line..and I SHOULD because both lines are STELLAR in this game. You may want to..you may not. For now..I'm leaving it. Same with CPU Run Block and Run Ability because Gerald Riggs is a stud in this game and he's run for over 100 yards on me in the first half...but it didn't feel "over the top". Again..if you change this..try 1 click down on both/either as the sliders really DO make a huge difference it seems this year "click to click". A little dab will do ya so to speak.

Anyway...here are the codes for the Sliders I'm gonna stick with on AA for a while...Bill try them when you get a chance..

Offense: cgoty7q2
Defense: VsEqHA02 (now remember..that may be a zero or an "O" after the 2...so if you get some funky settings, try both.

Special Teams: same as the original Bill Abner settings.

Now...go try these and report back folks. We are really close to some competitive AA settings and it is a GROUP effort here.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:33 AM   #27
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Ok,

Give or take 1 click here or there to your preference...using this set should provide you with a competitive game for sure.

I played Auburn (me) vs Tennessee with this game and this was a much more competitive, realistic contest.

Like I said..depending on your skill level, you may move any of these settings up or down a click...but these should be pretty darn close for a lot of folks to have good games.

Now...I thought about increasing Human Break Block by 1 click to 40%..but decided against it as I am getting almost dead even stats between the Auburn defensive line and the Tennessee Offensive line..and I SHOULD because both lines are STELLAR in this game. You may want to..you may not. For now..I'm leaving it. Same with CPU Run Block and Run Ability because Gerald Riggs is a stud in this game and he's run for over 100 yards on me in the first half...but it didn't feel "over the top". Again..if you change this..try 1 click down on both/either as the sliders really DO make a huge difference it seems this year "click to click". A little dab will do ya so to speak.

Anyway...here are the codes for the Sliders I'm gonna stick with on AA for a while...Bill try them when you get a chance..

Defense: VsEqHA02 (now remember..that may be a zero or an "O" after the 2...so if you get some funky settings, try both.

Now...go try these and report back folks. We are really close to some competitive AA settings and it is a GROUP effort here.
no doubt, I will give these a go and report back in a bit, Thanks a lot for both you and Bill working to make these a great set of sliders.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-09-2005, 12:45 AM   #28
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

Quote:
Ok,

Hey are you sure those codes are right, somthing seems strange to me, can you look at them again please.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-09-2005, 12:53 AM   #29
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

yup..they are right.

Easy solution to your problem.

Just type in the ORIGINAL codes to Abner's sliders, then fill in with the modifications I specified in the post above.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:55 AM   #30
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

Quote:
yup..they are right.

Easy solution to your problem.

Just type in the ORIGINAL codes to Abner's sliders, then fill in with the modifications I specified in the post above.
Thanks, you only modified what you stated in that last post right? Another thing, Bill must have really been sleepy, because in the new Offence code he put, there all out of whack.....or am I doing somthing wrong.....lol
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-09-2005, 12:57 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

About to go fire up a game with these now... Arizona St (me) @ Northern Arizona... Should be a cakewalk, we will see...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2005, 01:06 AM   #32
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

Quote:
Ok,

I finally got the code to match, I found the little error, you said in your post "Human Run Blocking has been decreased 1 click to 55%" if it's decreased it should be at 45% not 55%, after I did this the code matched up. I know it's late but you know what I'm saying I hope....lol. I going to give them a go now, if I can stay awake....lol
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »