Home

*** Brandnew66's All-American Sliders for 06 ***

This is a discussion on *** Brandnew66's All-American Sliders for 06 *** within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2005, 09:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
*** Brandnew66's All-American Sliders for 06 ***

After playing countless games I have came up with some sliders to make for a challenging and realistic experience. I played as good teams, bad teams and average teams to compile these sliders.

OFFENSE- code is HMN91Go2
Basically, these sliders are OK out of the box. I adjusted the WR cath ability all around to compensate for some drops. I also made the CPU running game a bit better. I also made my pass blocking a bit better to give me some more time in the pocket. I felt they got to me a bit quick. I also adjusted QB accuracy a bit.

DEFENSE- code is Bz00FCo2
I made adjustments for my D awareness. I felt their receivers were too open too often. I also adjusted INT and Knockdowns a bit on both sides. The big thing here is tackling. I lowered mine a bit and made the CPU better at tackling. I felt i shed too many easy tackles. I made some other minor acjustments as well. Again the sliders out of the box are OK.

SPECIAL TEAMS- code is YJ0m4982
Here I just lowered their FG power and accuracy cause they never miss and lowered their punt distance and accuracy. I also raised my kickoff power because I havent reached the end zone too often with quality kickers. I also made their kickoff power a little less cause even with average kickers they consistently hit the end zone.

PENALTIES- Here I set all sliders at 80% except for OFF and DEF pass interference which I maxed out to 99%.

I have my settings at All-American with 8 minute quarters. There were consistently between 100-130 plays ran which is where you want to be. I dont rush to select plays on either side of the ball so that may factor into times. If your a fast play picker you might lower it to 7 min.

Please use this thread to comment on your experience with my sliders and offer suggestions and post stats. I will continue to tweak if I notice different trends. Enjoy guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »