Home

Bill's Heisman Sliders and House Rules

This is a discussion on Bill's Heisman Sliders and House Rules within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2005, 01:13 PM   #73
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Bill's Heisman Sliders and House Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportGamer24
So back to AA? Bill any chance you can summarize your pros and cons for AA and for Heisman? Much appreciated.

I'm dying to start a dynasty, but I want to make sure I'm using the most realistic sliders.
I haven't tried Heisman level yet Bill, but I'm enjoying AA level with a few slider tweaks similar to yours.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:56 PM   #74
Pro

OVR: 6

Bill have you pondered the idea of altering the QB throw accuracy ratings by a percentage factor or even the QB throw power. By reading all these posts and yours in here one thing sticks out...the QB throw peaches way too often, especially deep. Your right.. its been a problem in all EA football titles that throwing a ball and hitting the GRASS should happen more often!

Time consuming? Yes. But an idea!
Old 07-12-2005, 12:28 AM   #75
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm getting all kinds of pressure put on my QB with CPU break block at 40%, CPU Awareness at 50% and Human Pass Blocking at 85%, and the difficulty is set to Heisman. It seems on every other play my QB is being hit as he throws, or he's getting sacked. I usually get sacked about 5 times a game. It's actually really annoying, because it makes passing really difficult since I usually don't have enough time for my WRs to run their routes. I call a lot of passes out of the shotgun, so that could be the reason for my troubles. Or it could just be that I'm playing as Kentucky against the stacked SEC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2005, 12:40 AM   #76
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky3D
I'm getting all kinds of pressure put on my QB with CPU break block at 40%, CPU Awareness at 50% and Human Pass Blocking at 85%, and the difficulty is set to Heisman. It seems on every other play my QB is being hit as he throws, or he's getting sacked. I usually get sacked about 5 times a game. It's actually really annoying, because it makes passing really difficult since I usually don't have enough time for my WRs to run their routes. I call a lot of passes out of the shotgun, so that could be the reason for my troubles. Or it could just be that I'm playing as Kentucky against the stacked SEC.
Try and keep a RB in to block. Also it's good you are getting pressure on you. Some people don't like the pressure, then they have all day to throw so they wait for receivers to get deep and throw bombs all day and then complain they are completing to many deep balls. Deep balls should come as a result of the right play vs a certain defense. They shouldn't come whenever you want them.
Have fun and just work on getting rid of the ball faster and when you do have a little more time you can throw some deep.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:53 AM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 1

Bill, can you post what sliders you are using currently, including special teams and penalties please?
Old 07-12-2005, 02:04 AM   #78
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo8310
Bill, can you post what sliders you are using currently, including special teams and penalties please?
read the all thread's I believe he said he is back using his AA sliders
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-12-2005, 08:38 AM   #79
MVP

Bill_Abner's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
read the all thread's I believe he said he is back using his AA sliders
yep

Editor in Chief Gameshark.Com
http://www.gameshark.com
Old 07-12-2005, 04:12 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Abner
yep
can you post your AA sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »