Home

Footballforever's New AA slider experiment.....

This is a discussion on Footballforever's New AA slider experiment..... within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2005, 02:05 PM   #33
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Footballforever's New AA slider experiment.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetBuff
Ok so I finally got the rosters working for me and I decided to try out some sliders. I saw your post first and decided to give it a try....

I used your sliders on 6 min quarters with your penalities etc.

Kentucky (me) vs. Hawaii (cpu)

First quarter was littered w/ big plays. Hawaii dominated thru the air while I dominated on the ground.

1st quarter stats

UK
Passing 2-5 59 yds, TD, long of 47 (TD pass)
Rushing 15 att, 248 yds, 16.5 avg per carry, 4 TD, long of 81 (TD run)

Hawaii
Passing 6-16 243 yds, 3 TD, Long of 80 (TD pass), 1 int
Rushing 1 att, 6 yds

As you can see basically no defense what-so-ever in this game. They stopped me once while I intercepted one of their pass attempts.

Both of the teams have like c ratings across the board and their defenses are pretty weak so I guess this could possibly happen????

I quit the game to make this post because I want to try a game against a tougher D and see if the I can run the same(probably not). Also since every TD was a big play I don't see this occuring regulary. My big run of 81 yds came off of a speed option to the weak side where I got the linebacker to bite before I pitched and then I trucked over the safety. The Cpu's big pass play came where I went for the pick w/ my impact safety therefore allowing the breakaway.

Penalities did occur regularly like they would in a real game. However I did see about 5 facemasks.

Alright be back later to post my 2nd attempt. Think I am going to give UK a tryout against Northwestern.
Well I made some more updates, but if you can't defend the Long ball thats on you my freind, I work hard when controlling my DB when the CPU throws a bomb, and 95% of the timeI can stop the bomb people complaing about. Work hard on your D. Now go try the running agme and tell me you ran wild on the CPU with my updates.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-16-2005, 03:24 PM   #34
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19

Just played an OK game with these. As ND I beat BYU 31-26. The final score was fine but I was able to run at will(300+ yards @ over 9 a carry). The passing game for both teams was pretty good though.

I keep bouncing back and forth between slider sets, I like a lot of the things I see for these, I will give them a few more shots and post.
Old 07-16-2005, 05:45 PM   #35
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Well Guy's I did another update and I think it's good, give it a try and let me know how things go......I think I may just leave these settings alone and call it a day, so I can play. The sliders are on the first page, codes are there and ready for you. I think these sliders will play better then anyone I put out but who's know. I need feeback as usual
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »