Home

Playmakers' All-American NCAA 06 Slider Thread

This is a discussion on Playmakers' All-American NCAA 06 Slider Thread within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2005, 05:20 PM   #65
MVP

dust247's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: EA's Slider Code for actual player ratings

I will try these sliders later. It sounds like these sliders are very good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2005, 05:48 PM   #66
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

Another game: South Carolina vs Auburn (Me) - Year 2 of dynasty

South Carolina won 29-26. A few game notes:

1) CPU QB made 5 passes that were 35+ yards. Now, two of them were my fault, because the CPU just killed my zone, and one was a 20 yard pass and I couldn't tackle the WR. However, two of them were 50 yard lob passes that my DB couldn't knock down (I let the CPU control the DB's because they're usually more competent than I am). One of them was a 55 yard throw off the QB's back foot that the WR jumped up to make the catch in double coverage. The other one was a PA Pass where it fooled my D, but the throw was so damn high that my DB tried to knock it down. However, the WR made a one-handed catch, and then took the big hit from my defender head on, shook it off, and took in another 25 yards to the house.

The QB's stats: 21-22, 278 YDS, 3 TDs, 1 INT. This is with the CPU controlling the DB's.

2. My DB's can't knock down passes. See point 1.

3. My WR's can also make the catches that are thrown high and deep. I'll probably turn down my QB accuracy and the CPU's QB accuracy and WR catching by 5%. I may also turn HUM knockdowns up 5%, but the CPU's is fine.

Now for some good things:

1. Game played very defensive for one half. Score was 7-5 SCar. Then they made in 22-5, but I fought back to make it 22-19. Then the PA Pass happened, I came back and scored, and they ran out the clock after I couldn't recover the kick.

2. The impact player for SCar was a BEAST! He was a FS, and he ended up with 3 picks, 3 tackles, 1 sack, and 1 TD. Also had 3 catches for 27 yards. Their RB was an impact player (8 carries, 38 yards), and a WR (5 catches, 89 yards). My impact players also played well.

3. The game still flows very well..but I'm thinking of changing to 5 minute quarters. Considering I never run out the play clock, and the CPU doesn't either, and while the yards won't be as high (probably would be in the high 2's to low 3's), I think the scores will occasionally be lower (out of 10 games, the lowest scoring game was 28-23).

So, I like the sliders, and I encourage everyone to try them. As always, there may be a few minor changes, but these are the best set of sliders for me by far. Good job!
Old 07-13-2005, 05:56 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 1

These are some damn good sliders. I'm playing on coach mode, and played a test game between Wazzu and Washington and it ended up 38-31 for WSU. The sacks might be a little too much (5 for each team) but I can live with that. Both QBs ended up below 50% completion, but I'm going to try another test game to see if it was just the QBs for both team sucking.

Overall, nice work, probably going to start a dynasty with these.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:19 PM   #68
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

yg9YqKU3

This code is wrong. It should have a lower case k.

yg9YqkU3
Old 07-13-2005, 06:25 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 4

So these sliders are for All-American at what quarter length?
Old 07-13-2005, 06:28 PM   #70
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

These sliders are pretty good.
I was Bowling Green @ Clemson

Clemson beat me 17-10

It was a defensive game and I didnt see them running to much I dont think they do in real life.

But Omar Jacobs finished with 208 yards passing with 1 touchdown
I completed just barely over 50% mostly because i kept looking for my impact reciever alot (big mistake) they double teamed him after he caught a 30 yards pass than it was all hell for him. The game ran real smoothly and fast on 8 min. quarters which I was suprised about. At first Charlie Whitehurst was unstoppable the first 1 min. of the game completing almost everything it hsocked me Clesmon came out throwing on there first play, but he didnt end up doing that good by the end of the game. It was a really close until I fumbled on an option play. The running game was fair and it definantley wasnt easy P.J. Pope finished with 52 yards on 14 carries i tried to run when needed but Bowling Green doesnt have too many creative running plays because they are a passing team. I was also shocked to see them excute a trick play in the 1st quarter the HB threw a pass to the Charlie for a 12 yard gain.

Over all you have really balanced sliders and im going to play one more game to test them out again to see how varied they are. but so far so good.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:08 PM   #71
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19

Hey, got a question...I believe you have the HUMAN/CPU numbers backwards on your original post for Offense and ST. I put in the codes and Defense gives the exact numbers you posted while on offense and ST they are just switched.

I am using your code rather than the posted #'s, so please let me know which is correct.

This is for the first set you posted BTW.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2005, 07:15 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM1847
Hey, got a question...I believe you have the HUMAN/CPU numbers backwards on your original post for Offense and ST. I put in the codes and Defense gives the exact numbers you posted while on offense and ST they are just switched.

I am using your code rather than the posted #'s, so please let me know which is correct.

This is for the first set you posted BTW.

GO by the #'s I posted they are correct.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »