Home

mudtiger's All-American NCAA 06 Sliders

This is a discussion on mudtiger's All-American NCAA 06 Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2005, 02:37 PM   #57
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: A more defensive game

I got in a game and a half on heisman with zero sliders. I liked the back and forth stalled drives, but heisman isn't the right level for me. There is somethng about the heisman level where the game becomes less of a fun game of football for me. Maybe a combination of the faster gameplay and the feeling that you won't be able to recover from a single mistake . Zero sliders on heisman have potential, but it's not for me unfortunately.

I'm going to tweak my sliders from a few posts above to try and increase the defense a bit without making them overpowered. I'm going back to 9 minutes also.
Old 07-19-2005, 09:08 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudtiger

AA 8 minute quarters (probably could use anything from 7-10)

Offense
Human and CPU the same
QBA 10%
PSB 0%
WRC 50%
RBA 0%
RBL 0%

Defense
Human
AWR 10%
KND 99%
INT 0%
BB 0%
TKL 0%

CPU
AWR 5%
KND 99%
INT 0%
BB 0%
TKL 0%

Special Teams
Human and CPU the same
FGL 20%
FGA 0%
PL 35%
PA 0%
KOL 30%

Penalities
all maxed excpet holding 90%, face mask 50%, OPI 90%, clipping 50% and unsportsman 50%.

SubOUT 80%
SubIN 85%
For what it's worth, I'd like to give my ringing endorsement to these sliders. Both ExtremeGamer and myself are now faithful users of these, at least as a base set. They are giving me the best games I've had with this game, and it's a shame more people aren't giving them a shot.

mudtiger, I'll be looking forward to any changes you make to these, but I'm telling you, I like them just the way they are.
Old 07-19-2005, 09:46 PM   #59
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
For what it's worth, I'd like to give my ringing endorsement to these sliders. Both ExtremeGamer and myself are now faithful users of these, at least as a base set. They are giving me the best games I've had with this game, and it's a shame more people aren't giving them a shot.

mudtiger, I'll be looking forward to any changes you make to these, but I'm telling you, I like them just the way they are.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. The problem I've run into is that I've gotten a bit better at the game and need to tweak things for myself.

I might start the process over and zero everything out and work from there again. I'm probably right at the point where I'm overthinking things and just need to play, not try and analyze every little thing.
Old 07-19-2005, 09:50 PM   #60
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy

Dont those sliders nix all big plays?
Old 07-19-2005, 10:06 PM   #61
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSU_Wulfpack
Dont those sliders nix all big plays?
Not at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2005, 10:32 PM   #62
Rookie

scoman's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudtiger
Not at all.
I really need to check these sliders out,im really growing tired of the lack of low scoring games, ,i like jistics sliders,and playmakers,but the 45-35 type of games are getting old,a nice mixture of high scoring and low scoring games would make this game awesome.Only thing i wonder about on this slider set is,are the human and computer passing % pretty close to accurate to real %'s? Thanks
Old 07-19-2005, 10:53 PM   #63
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoman
I really need to check these sliders out,im really growing tired of the lack of low scoring games, ,i like jistics sliders,and playmakers,but the 45-35 type of games are getting old,a nice mixture of high scoring and low scoring games would make this game awesome.Only thing i wonder about on this slider set is,are the human and computer passing % pretty close to accurate to real %'s? Thanks
Check the first two pages for some game stats. Those are a good representation of the passing stats for me so far.

I'm tinkering again playing ND vs Navy over and over looking for a slightly harder set of sliders, and an even more defensive game allowing me to go back to 9 minute quarters. So far I'm getting some good results.
Old 07-19-2005, 11:07 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 3

ill give these a shot right now, ill post stats for ya!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »