Home

Footballforever's New Idea for ALL sliders..........

This is a discussion on Footballforever's New Idea for ALL sliders.......... within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2005, 08:55 PM   #25
Rookie

bigsadd's Arena

OVR: 4
Talking Re: Footballforever's New Idea for ALL sliders..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Abner
The issue isn't the run being at 50 it's the blocking being 50. I am just not covinced yet that we can find a set of AA sliders that will prevent a CPU defense that is rated B- or below from giving up 250+ yards a game, even to a C+ offense like mine. All I know is this: On AA with CPU break block and tackling both at 90 or 99 and human run block at 5% and running at 40%, that the HB for Akron is 3rd in the nation in yards gained after running over #22 Northern Ill (B defense); Central Michigan (C- defense; he gained damn near 300 yards), and a B- rated defense in Buffalo. My HB is I think an 87 overall and an impact player (not sure why, Biggs is decent but not a star). The Akron Oline is average at best, though, but you wouldn't know it by watching the games. It's like watching the '83 Redskins. Even at 5% blocking the 1-back HB dive creates great holes more often than not. I know if I play a top rated team that the holes won't be there as often but I do not want to be able to take Akron and run roughshod over every team in the MAC.

I have CPU AWR at 80%, and I guess my only alternative is to boost that up to 99% and pray it doesn't make passing impossible. It's either that or go back to Heisman. I cannot recall ever being this frustrated by NCAA, even '05. This one is so close to being great but I have not had a fun, moderately realistic game my last 5 outings.
Bill you should use FF's 2nd set of sliders for heisman ,I just had a great game against Usc and I was Miami I lost 17-7 in a defense struggle.Bush broke my back with a 63 yd td on a blown tackle.Great sliders FootballForever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2005, 09:09 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Footballforever's New Idea for ALL sliders..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Sounds interesting. I'm having a blast w. Playmaker's AA's right now, but I'll try these in exhibitions.

Giving the CPU that big of an advantage on Heisman sounds frightening.
I don't think it could possibly work. I played with fairly even Heisman sliders and fumbled 8 times in the first half.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:10 PM   #27
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Well here's the story in my second game, I just crushed clemson, this goes back to my Defence playing just a steller game, My CB Hester had a huge game, This game was also played in the rain and there were slips and some big hits....lol. Even in the rain I think there was 1 fumble. Anyway like I said,I need to do better with passing and I will hope through the rest of my season my QB wright can do better. Here, take a look at my second game stats. Another thing Bill, I really don't know why you getting so many rushing yards, these sliders I'm using I'm not getting that many, even with all the speacial team sldiers for the CPU at 75% they don't even do that great, I just think I finally balanced out the AA level.

Clemson 28
*Team stats
First downs 18
Total offence-511 yards
Rushing yards-30,att 116,yards
Comp-Att-Td= 23-49-2
*Player stats
QB- C.Whitehurst 18-35 271,yards 1,TD 4,Int's
RB- R.Meriweather 16,Att 84,yards 1,TD
WR- C.Stuckey 7,Rec 136,yards 0,Td's
WR- C.Baham 4,Rec 118,yards
OL- N.Bennett 1, pancake
*Defence
C.Godis 7,tackles 1,Int

Miami 61
*Team Stats
First downs 20
Total offence- 427 yards
Rushing yards- 42,att 187,yards
Comp-Att-Td= 9-32-3
*Player Stats
QB- 9,att 240,yards 3,Td's (He and I need some work)
RB- T.Moss 22,att 133,yards 0,Td
WR- L.Leggett 2,rec 98,yards 1,Td
WR- S.Moss 2,rec 40,yards 1,Td
OL- E.Winston 8, pancakes
*Defence
L.Williams 7,tackles 1,sack
D.Hester 5,tackles 3,Int's

Anyway I think these sliders are working out for accept for me passing like crap, and thats all me, that has nothing to do with the sldiers. I throw my picks because of stupid throws thats all. Anyway i'm keeping this for now.
*Hey bill the running game is no were easy with these sliders, go and try them first, and then tell me what you ran for.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

Last edited by RoyalBoyle78; 07-14-2005 at 09:17 PM.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:11 PM   #28
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsadd
Bill you should use FF's 2nd set of sliders for heisman ,I just had a great game against Usc and I was Miami I lost 17-7 in a defense struggle.Bush broke my back with a 63 yd td on a blown tackle.Great sliders FootballForever.
wait wich one's are you using?
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-14-2005, 10:03 PM   #29
Rookie

bigsadd's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
wait wich one's are you using?
Heisman with cpu rating at 99 and human at 75
Old 07-14-2005, 10:54 PM   #30
Bills Mafia!!

racerx's Arena

OVR: 21

I have been reading all of these games scores from everyone and it just seems like there are too many 40+ point games by both teams. Its like college basketball. Has anybody had any 14-13 games or 13-10 or is that even possible this year? I just hope we all can find a great balance with the silders this year. As much as I love offense, I do like the occasional low scoring game.

Just my 2 cents
Racerx

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »