Home

Playmaker's Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmaker's Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2005, 10:48 AM   #1
Rookie

cadets44's Arena

OVR: 1
Playmaker's Sliders

Sorry I was looking at the thread talking about the tweaks you made and then I was reading that you had one original set and then you had another that you said was slider set #2.

Then I went and looked at one of the threads and you said that you changed both sliders.

My question is this. Which set is the original one for AA level and which set is the one for a Heisman Level feel on AA level?

I'm just trying to figure it out so I can choose the best set for me because I just played a game with Penn State against Pitt on the AA level and I beat Pitt 59-21. There were alot of long bombs I connected on for touchdowns and while it is fun, I'm looking for a bit more realism in my games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2005, 11:07 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Playmaker's Sliders

Yea, Im pretty much in the same boat. There are 3 sets of playmakers sliders and Im not sure which one to use. The original set 1, the modified original set, or the aa/with heisman feel. What is everyone using? What are the results you have gotten with them?
Old 07-15-2005, 11:07 AM   #3
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadets44
Sorry I was looking at the thread talking about the tweaks you made and then I was reading that you had one original set and then you had another that you said was slider set #2.

Then I went and looked at one of the threads and you said that you changed both sliders.

My question is this. Which set is the original one for AA level and which set is the one for a Heisman Level feel on AA level?

I'm just trying to figure it out so I can choose the best set for me because I just played a game with Penn State against Pitt on the AA level and I beat Pitt 59-21. There were alot of long bombs I connected on for touchdowns and while it is fun, I'm looking for a bit more realism in my games.
You should have put this in his thread,this will be locked soon just letting you know
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 07-15-2005, 11:37 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
You should have put this in his thread,this will be locked soon just letting you know
i am pretty confused also as to which set to try. I think he needs to organize his sliders in ONE thread.
Old 07-15-2005, 12:40 PM   #5
Rookie

cadets44's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever

Which thread? His acutal one?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2005, 12:46 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

With 2+ minutes left in the game I threw the towel in when I was sacked for a safety to go further down 30-14 in a Maryland-Arkansas State rematch.
Maryland Passing-2-11-0, 63 yards
Ark.State Passing-3-7-0, 36 yards
Maryland Rushing-HB-25-190 yds, 2 TDs, LONG-40 yds
Ark. State Rushing-HB-27-249 yds, 3 TD's

Ark.States' RB had 2 long TD runs (32,77) and the end came when I fumbled a kickoff return with 3.5 minutes left in the game, already trailing 21-14. That set up a 1 yard run that put Ark.State up 28-14 with 3 minutes left. The safety came a couple of plays later.
I used ACE BIG TWINS [HALFBACK SLAM] to great success early in the game. As a matter of fact I had 3 consecutive runs of 22, 40 and 19(TD)yards. I would send my TE to the left for blocking purposes and it seemed to be aces, but the CPU would have none of it later in the game. Even though the HB finished with great stats (25-190 yds, 2 TDs, LONG-40 yds), Ark.State stopped him when they had to. My passing was horrendous (2-11-0, 63 yards) and I might entertain the thought of bumping up the Human QB accuracy from 30% and the WR Catch from 55%, but not yet. A couple of times the passes seemed to "sail" even though I set myself when throwing. I will stick with the current 30% & 55% for a couple of more games.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:06 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

I don't know how all this confuion started because I have a huge thread with al my new sliders listed. I think someone revived an older set I posted back when the game first came out. I aborted that thread because i found a way to make this game play according to player ratings and team grade levels.

In my thread entitled EA's player ratings you can find 3 slider versions that play according to player ratings.

I highly reccomend the very last set I created last night and early this morning. It solves a lot of issues that might have frustrated some users.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:32 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I don't know how all this confuion started because I have a huge thread with al my new sliders listed. I think someone revived an older set I posted back when the game first came out. I aborted that thread because i found a way to make this game play according to player ratings and team grade levels.

In my thread entitled EA's player ratings you can find 3 slider versions that play according to player ratings.

I highly reccomend the very last set I created last night and early this morning. It solves a lot of issues that might have frustrated some users.

Whats the Title of your lastest sliders? I'm assuming your latest slider set is the best set to use.
....or maybe you should create a new thread with a version # or have a link under your sig.....just to make things alittle easier for us.

Please help me(us) out...your "multiple" slider sets are confusing me. But i do want to try your best set.....thanks

Last edited by Bbucsfan; 07-15-2005 at 01:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »