Home

Got a question for some guy's......

This is a discussion on Got a question for some guy's...... within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2005, 02:37 PM   #9
MVP

Bill_Abner's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Got a question for some guy's......

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I;m now trying to make a nice set of sldiers for heisman level again. I want to play on heisman. I just wanna know some of the guy's sldiers out for heisman level, why do you still give the CPU any type of advantage at all, the CPU has an advantage to begin with so thats the question that just sparks me.
Hilarious. FF you and me are both apparantly not finding anything that we truly like long term. I cannot recall the last game that I had this much trouble with adjusting sliders 2 weeks after purchase.

Editor in Chief Gameshark.Com
http://www.gameshark.com
Old 07-15-2005, 03:23 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Xbox
I have a PS2 and I am a firm believer that the games run differently. On PS2 Heisman, I have to give the CPU an advantage or I'll run all over them. On a side note, I have NOT seen any of the Long Ball Hokus Pokus that people are complaining about. On alot of long passes, the balls are overthrown, float out of bounds, are tipped or picked. I complete about 1 out of 4 or 5 long balls, but also get about 1 out of 4 or 5 picked so its very risky.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:06 PM   #11
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
I;m now trying to make a nice set of sldiers for heisman level again. I want to play on heisman. I just wanna know some of the guy's sldiers out for heisman level, why do you still give the CPU any type of advantage at all, the CPU has an advantage to begin with so thats the question that just sparks me.
From your post about a slider idea, here is what was said:
"Ok guys I know I've had like thread seperate thread on my sliders, It;s just i've been working hard to make the best out there.. I love some of the other guy's sliders out there for sure, but I'm still trying to make the best....Anyway I just trued somthing and it's seems to be working pretty damn good so far. This is how I came up with the idea to do this, well there are 4 differnt levels to play on in the game and each slider goes up to 99%, so I thought that the CPU should have 25% type of a slight advantage over the user to give us a challenge, right. So this was my breakdown, it may sound stipd to some or not but check it out

(examples) If you playing on the game on Varsity all Human sliders should be set at 0% and all CPU sliders should be set at 25%, then if playing Junior Varity all Human sliders should be set at 25% and CPU set at 50%, Now when playing on AA all human sliders should be set at 50% and CPU 75%, now when Playing on Heisman level all human sliders hould be set at 75% and CPU at 99%, all in all I think it willbalance out each level with giving the CPU that huge of an edge, anyway guys that what I came out with and I'm playing on AA with all Human sliders set at 50% and CPU at 75% and I had some really great game, anyway guys try and tell me what you think.

so to make a long story short I'm playing on AA qwith all Human sliders set at 50% and CPU sliders set at 75% and I am having a blast so far. Running game is not easy and passing is not easy. Give it a go and tell me what you think".
____
Am I missing something here did you change your sliders? Your sliders have the cpu at a advantage on every level. Have you since changed your mind?

Last edited by sirjam; 07-15-2005 at 04:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »