Home

Playmakers-AA Level College Classic Final Version Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers-AA Level College Classic Final Version Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2005, 03:56 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Playmakers-AA Level College Classic Final Version Sliders

Sliders were deleted to cut down on confusion. You can see both sliders in one thread Titled: EA Players ratings Sliders.

Please ask question within that thread so that this thread can be deleted or bumped down.

Last edited by Playmakers; 07-16-2005 at 04:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2005, 04:14 PM   #2
Rookie

scoman's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Playmakers-AA Level College Classic Final Version Sliders

Great slider work Playmaker,but im kinda confused,you have 3 slider sets now,ive been using your original set,with great results,so could you elaborate a little on the 3 sets ,as far as difficulty,realism,and accurate stats,thanks.

Ok,i just read the post above,its a little clearer now thanks.

Last edited by scoman; 07-15-2005 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:15 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Would you say these updated sliders make it a bit more challenging to score? I'd like to see some 14-10, 17-14 type games more often.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:18 PM   #4
Rookie

scoman's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledown
Would you say these updated sliders make it a bit more challenging to score? I'd like to see some 14-10, 17-14 type games more often.

Yeah it would be great too see some of those kinda scores more often.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:23 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledown
Human running game was toned down, the passing game isn't that hard to me even at 0%. If guy's hated the CPU completing 8-10 straight passes on them then they definetly won't get that with these sliders. BUt at the same token the Human player can't just toss it deep anymore just because it's man coverage.

I will say this fall behind early and be forced to go through the air to catchup mistakes are going to get you killed. The jet pack WR's can still get up but only the hands wil stand out at 25%. Ea gave them major sklls this year much like last years DB's so I've seen scrub wr's still hold on to the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2005, 04:27 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Human running game was toned down, the passing game isn't that hard to me even at 0%. If guy's hated the CPU completing 8-10 straight passes on them then they definetly won't get that with these sliders. BUt at the same token the Human player can't just toss it deep anymore just because it's man coverage.

I will say this fall behind early and be forced to go through the air to catchup mistakes are going to get you killed. The jet pack WR's can still get up but only the hands wil stand out at 25%. Ea gave them major sklls this year much like last years DB's so I've seen scrub wr's still hold on to the ball.
Do you still find that human runners abilities aren't reflected properly with the ability toned down? Slower runners? Do the Dbacks catch up to you when you break the line?
Old 07-15-2005, 04:33 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikesGuy
Do you still find that human runners abilities aren't reflected properly with the ability toned down? Slower runners? Do the Dbacks catch up to you when you break the line?

Actually CPU's AWR is what makes it balance out with 25% RB. Since the players use their own default AWR ratings you don't get psychic guy's showing up from nowhere.

The highest setting I could compute was 35. It just barely fits the speed of of the game with these sliders.

If you use 35 then your Run blk slider needs to go down to 15 %.
Old 07-15-2005, 04:37 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

So if i wanted 50 Human Run ability then i'd have to have 0 percent blocking?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »