Home

Texas Vs. Western Illinois

This is a discussion on Texas Vs. Western Illinois within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2005, 03:41 PM   #1
Banned

Samantha's Arena

OVR: 8
Texas Vs. Western Illinois

Okay, I have not played any tough teams yet. I'm still playing and getting used to the game. But just want to bounce something off you. With my sliders, I think are posted in a thread around here somewhere. I am spanking Western Illinois with Texas. Is this okay? First running play, I busted a 78 yarder on them. I think I have found good solid sliders, but I'm not familiar with the college game so I want to be sure I should be throttling WI with Texas. So far, I'm up 21-0 in the 1st quarter, and my running back has 6 carries for 128 yards and 2 TD for a 21.3 ypc. I get the feeling I can run all over this team all day long. My run block is default and RB ability, and their break block is at 40%. Are these stats ok so far.....I feel like I should destroy this team with Texas???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2005, 03:54 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Texas Vs. Western Illinois

I think Western Illinois is a AA school, so Texas better destroy them. If you are playing as Texas, Ohio State should play a very tough game.
Old 07-17-2005, 04:05 PM   #3
Banned

Samantha's Arena

Well I must say, Western Illinois came back with a little better game. The score was still 21-0, but they were stopping me after a first down or two. And they moved the ball a little on the ground. After a half, my back came down to earth a little, with a 13.4 ypc average, and I have obviously not perfected the passing game yet...as I was a little wild on my throws. Well, if they're a AA school, I don't feel so bad about busting 160 yards on the ground in the first half.
Old 07-17-2005, 04:10 PM   #4
stewaat

OVR:

QB Accuracy: 20%
Pass Blocking: 45%
WR Catch: 50%
RB Ability: 60%
Run Block: 45%

Human
QB Accuracy: 20%
Pass Block: 50%
WR Catch: 50%
RB Ability: 50%
Run Block: 50%

DEFENSE
CPU
AWR: 45%
Knockdowns: 60%
INT: 50%
Break Block 40%
Tackle 35%

Human
AWR: 45%
Knockdowns: 60%
INT: 50%
Break Block 90%
Tackle 35%

Those were you sliders, I remembered them being very hard (just looking at them). Try facing a team like Michigan and have Mike Hart's RB Ability higher than the default on Heisman. You'll have one heck of time stopping him.

Old 07-17-2005, 04:33 PM   #5
Banned

Samantha's Arena

Yep that's them. I will, I wanted to play some weaker teams and see how I man handled them first. Then as I play a tougher team, it should be more balanced of a game. Thanks! I'll let you know how I do.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »