Home

Old 07-21-2005, 01:43 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: default heisman

Default Heisman this year is the best out of the box football I have ever played. I'm the Badgers and am currently 5-0 with a 2 point win over Michigan at home and a 3 point last second unreal game a few hours ago at NW. Every game has been great, even against the garbage teams early in the year. I think everyone should just play on default and make minor tweaks because from what I have seen it's fantastic.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:18 PM   #10
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aytumious
Default Heisman this year is the best out of the box football I have ever played. I'm the Badgers and am currently 5-0 with a 2 point win over Michigan at home and a 3 point last second unreal game a few hours ago at NW. Every game has been great, even against the garbage teams early in the year. I think everyone should just play on default and make minor tweaks because from what I have seen it's fantastic.
I agree. No disrespect to those that have worked on sliders, but its something about beating the game on Heisman that gives such a rush. I like paying for mistakes and also I really love the threat of the big play which alot of slider tweaks eliminate. I think everyone should play at least 10 games with different teams on this level. Unless they are just not ready for it. I also don't see the cheat factor alot of people talk about.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:29 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 8

yodo you guys play 4 or 5 minute quarters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2005, 01:17 AM   #12
I'll thank him for you

ex carrabba fan's Arena

OVR: 31

whats really weird is.. i play as kentucky, and i would just get it handed to me by any team (the indiana's, and the arkansas states).. but with playmakers AA sliders i all of a sudden started destroying (beating the georgias and the floridas). so i come across this thread and decided to give it a shot in an exhibition game.. i go up 17-0 against #8 Louisville, before they score 28 straight points.. but now its 27-28 louisville.. moral of the story is, heisman default seems hard but actually playable. i think that the cpu's running backs are too powerful/speedy/intelligent though.
Old 07-28-2005, 01:28 AM   #13
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
sometimes i think i should just leave the sliders alone and play the game on default levels. but i never can, its like a drug addiction for some reason!! trying out diff sets etc. then when i finallly settle in with someone set, i see an updated version or a diff persons set and try them out. lol its like, wash,rinse, and repeat!!
You've just described me perfectly.

This is exactly how I am. I imagine alot of people that mess with the sliders are this way though.

Out of the box, I thought this game played well. But it wasn't perfect, so that is what I strive for I guess. Perfect scores, stats , Teams and players abilities, etc.
Old 07-28-2005, 02:58 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 6

I like default heismen now. I am just trying to have FUN with the game. Make sweet plays and enjoy myself. All I did was drop CPU pass block one, and up human knockdown ones. Thats it. Oh and change SPT sliders but thats nothing.
Old 07-29-2005, 07:46 PM   #15
Rookie

David129's Arena

OVR: 4

Only three problems with these is the lack of a running game for the human, to good of a running game for the CPU and no passing game for the CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2005, 09:54 PM   #16
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
I like default heismen now. I am just trying to have FUN with the game. Make sweet plays and enjoy myself. All I did was drop CPU pass block one, and up human knockdown ones. Thats it. Oh and change SPT sliders but thats nothing.
i guess you quit to the "zero" sliders then...

What i dislike about heisman default is the OL/DL "missmatch".

Their OL is too powefull while Human is too weak... don`t expect realistic pancakes either sides.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »