Home

Totally Convinced ????

This is a discussion on Totally Convinced ???? within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2005, 05:53 AM   #1
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Totally Convinced ????

Not sure but one thing is for sure...at looking at the various sliders available the chances of actually finding a set that have every aspect of the game from the users prespective will never and I mean never be seen by the user...it can't the number of sliders I've seen are enormous to say the least and you know what?...it proves that no two people see or preacive this game in the same way or mannor and now that I've said that and actually come to the relization that "YES" I am totally convinced that no two people will ever...ever,ever see this game in the same prespective and perhaps ever will now wait before you nail me two the cross I actually think thats a good thing because it proves just how addictive and creative guys can be in dealing with this game and for the most part there more...

I've looked at almost every slider thats come across these most delightful threads and it really is something to see just how you guys describe the "How" and "Why" your sliders work and back it up with actual "Data" and "Stats",I mean its absolutly incredible to say the least all of you guys and I mean all and anyone who has posted a set or commented on them or even said thanks are by far some of the most "Die" hard fans I've seen be so diligent in pursuing that "Ultimate" slider set for some that'd be a dream come true but in "Realality" it most likely won't happen because once again no two people will ever "Ever,Ever" see them the same its just that way and thats the truth but hey "Tweaking" them is fun for the most part and we're all seeing things good and bad to me its just a matter of finding what you like and "Feels" right to you so "It is What It Is" have fun and enjoy it guys the new adjustments and responsiveness of the sliders are in a way very addictive so be careful or you may forget that you actually want to "Play" the game.

If I've offended anyone who is envolved in this slider freenzy I apologize if I've offended you but I too understand you see I have a slider set of my own that works for me so you are not alone and I to may join my brethren in the holy quest for "The Ultimate" sliders (actually there all pretty good) .

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »