Home

AA - Mixture Sliders

This is a discussion on AA - Mixture Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2005, 12:57 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: AA - Mixture Sliders

Another game and another loss. Once again the stats are great but I called a terrible game and went away from my gameplan and started to throw deep too much. I got picked off twice but completed a few long passes one on one with my impact receiver. It did teach me though that you can't just throw deep with these sliders and complete bombs. Without question this mixture of sliders is just what I needed. I just wish a few people would try them out so that they can see what i'm saying is right.

SMiss (Me) v Temple

Score -24 v 41
1st downs - 11 v 17
Rush - 20-62 v 31-152
Pass - 12-42-353yds v 20-41-236yds
Top - 14.16 v 17.44

These are the last stats i'll post for a while as I know i'm getting great games with these sliders. Just give them a try and see what I mean.
Old 07-23-2005, 03:21 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetdemon
thanks for posting some stats do me a favor, using your sliders run these two games.

USC vs Ohio ST

and Tennessee vs Texas

and post some stats for me.

thanks
lol, are you SERIOUS?!?! Is your XBox broken? Incapable of doing it yourself? Jeez, people are lazy these days!
Old 07-24-2005, 07:34 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 6

After 5 games and 5 losses with these sliders i've updated them slightly. The stats are fine and I feel they are very close to being perfect (for me) I just need a few people to try them out and let me know what needs to be worked on.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »