Home

**Lhsballa11's Heismen Sliders**

This is a discussion on **Lhsballa11's Heismen Sliders** within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2005, 11:06 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: **Lhsballa11's Heismen Sliders**

I am still working on the finer points of it. There is no way for the CPU to get less pancakes. I have tried them at 0 for all their blocking and they can still rack em up. I am just trying to get more for the user controlled teams. Hopefully an update sometime this afternoon.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:38 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: **Lhsballa11's Heismen Sliders**

Check first post for updates. I really like how they are playing. The CPU is pretty stuff to stop a lot of the times, and these are still a work in progress, but I love the inside running. Sometimes it gets log jammed and I am happy to make it out with a 2yd gain. Others my guys just keep pushing and I squeeze out 8 yards, and there are times when a big hole opens, one juke and I am up feild for 20 yards.

Passing game is tough to get a read on. Sometimes they torch me, other times not at all. I think HUM AWR may need some tweaking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »