Home

juk34man's realistic ingame coaching strategies & realistic cpu vs cpu settings

This is a discussion on juk34man's realistic ingame coaching strategies & realistic cpu vs cpu settings within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2005, 09:22 PM   #9
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: juk34man's realistic ingame coaching strategies & realistic cpu vs cpu settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdymnd
By your logic then, Rice shouldn't be at a 60-40 run/pass as they are a strict running game. Where is the consistency there? I'm just saying that it shouldn't have the "realistic" tag if the teams aren't playing to their realistic style...
I have rice at 60%-40% because rice will actually pass more this year,so far they average 17-20 passes in two games and those sliders will mirror that instead of 80-20 like they have it out the box.also rice have more running plays than pass plays unlike most teams so there basically the only team that went down instead of up to make it realistic
Old 09-18-2005, 09:30 PM   #10
Rookie

blkdymnd's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: juk34man's realistic ingame coaching strategies & realistic cpu vs cpu settings

ok, so maybe I'm missing on what you are trying to accomplish... Using the example above, Rice won't pass it 17-20 times a game. Last year, they averaged 84.7% running plays. The game only goes up to 80% and they still don't cover how many running plays Rice runs normally..
Old 09-19-2005, 02:01 AM   #11
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdymnd
ok, so maybe I'm missing on what you are trying to accomplish... Using the example above, Rice won't pass it 17-20 times a game. Last year, they averaged 84.7% running plays. The game only goes up to 80% and they still don't cover how many running plays Rice runs normally..
Its hard to explain just try it out and I promise you wont be disappointed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2005, 03:13 PM   #12
Rookie

keensupremacy's Arena

OVR: 2

im curious whats ur deffinition of coach mode..do you use both teams or what? do you call the plays or do you let corso call them..cuz mebbe im doin this wrong so input would help please..btw i love ur sliders very realistic stats jus hope im playin it the right way
Old 09-20-2005, 01:31 PM   #13
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by keensupremacy
im curious whats ur deffinition of coach mode..do you use both teams or what? do you call the plays or do you let corso call them..cuz mebbe im doin this wrong so input would help please..btw i love ur sliders very realistic stats jus hope im playin it the right way
I dont play coach mode.these sliders are for cpu vs cpu.All you have to do is put one controller on one side and the other on the opposite side,then set both teams custom user control to 80 sub out 85 sub in.Pick a play press pause the place both controllers in the middle and enjoy
Old 09-20-2005, 02:35 PM   #14
Rookie

keensupremacy's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by juk34man
I dont play coach mode.these sliders are for cpu vs cpu.All you have to do is put one controller on one side and the other on the opposite side,then set both teams custom user control to 80 sub out 85 sub in.Pick a play press pause the place both controllers in the middle and enjoy
hmm and you get realistic results playin it that way?..i always thought when you did it that way all settings became default and the cpu would do as it wanted to..thats intresting im gonna have to give it a shot and ill let you know the results
Old 09-21-2005, 12:56 AM   #15
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by keensupremacy
hmm and you get realistic results playin it that way?..i always thought when you did it that way all settings became default and the cpu would do as it wanted to..thats intresting im gonna have to give it a shot and ill let you know the results
how was your results?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2005, 08:43 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6

how did these settings turn out?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »