Home

To all my OS'ers who play on AA.....

This is a discussion on To all my OS'ers who play on AA..... within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2005, 02:07 PM   #17
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: To all my OS'ers who play on AA.....

Just try them out for yourself.

Human running is the very LEAST of my concerns on these sliders. It can easily be made harder or easier. In fact I'll be releasing version 2 sliders by the end of the week that mos def including harder running.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 10-03-2005, 02:43 PM   #18
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8

What changes are you considering in your new version? My reason for switching to Heisman would be to make it more difficult when running to the outside. Have the deep ball completions decreases as well on these settings?
Old 10-03-2005, 09:04 PM   #19
Rookie

Footballfan26's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportGamer24
What changes are you considering in your new version? My reason for switching to Heisman would be to make it more difficult when running to the outside. Have the deep ball completions decreases as well on these settings?
Yes and yes, in fact, both are a challenge I thought with these. In fact Ehh I have been using these recently trying to get used to them and get better. I average about 3.5 yds per carry with my non-impact RB. Now the computer thats another story. I recently lowered the CPU run blocking, while I raised Hum tackling by 5% and Hum Brk Block by 5%. Haven't really had too much time to test this, but my reason was clear. Impact RB's would average around 9yds a carry, and that was due to huge holes and broken tackles. So thats why I did what I did. Ehhh what kind of CPU running results were you getting with these? And any game reports would also be appreciated.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:16 PM   #20
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballfan26
Yes and yes, in fact, both are a challenge I thought with these. In fact Ehh I have been using these recently trying to get used to them and get better. I average about 3.5 yds per carry with my non-impact RB. Now the computer thats another story. I recently lowered the CPU run blocking, while I raised Hum tackling by 5% and Hum Brk Block by 5%. Haven't really had too much time to test this, but my reason was clear. Impact RB's would average around 9yds a carry, and that was due to huge holes and broken tackles. So thats why I did what I did. Ehhh what kind of CPU running results were you getting with these? And any game reports would also be appreciated.

Right now I'm in my second season with Penn State using these sliders. I just opened my season against UConn and won an awful game 24-23. I was preseason #4 after a supring season, but I played terrible and threw 3 first half INT's. Terry Caulley (90 ovr, Impact RB) for UConn had 19 carries for 139 yards and a touchdown. His long run was 41 yards I believe, but it didn't go for a score. I have an Impact LB who's a beast and really blows up alot of runs.

If I can get my Xbox to work tonight, which is highly unlikely since it blows, I'll post my version 2 sliders.

Old 10-03-2005, 10:35 PM   #21
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

I hope you can put em up, i really enjoyed the first batch!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2005, 11:14 AM   #22
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8

When are you going to post them???
Old 10-05-2005, 07:53 PM   #23
Rookie

Footballfan26's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportGamer24
When are you going to post them???
I second that! I would like to see what adjustments you made. Come on ehh! Fire up that xbox! lol
Old 10-05-2005, 09:11 PM   #24
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

Ehh's Version 2 Heisman Sliders

Sorry for the wait, my Xbox is basically dead. Here we go.....

Hum Off (same)

Human Def

CPU Off

CPU Def (same)

Lemme know what you guys think.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »