Home

To all my OS'ers who play on AA.....

This is a discussion on To all my OS'ers who play on AA..... within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2005, 10:55 PM   #25
Rookie

Footballfan26's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: To all my OS'ers who play on AA.....

I think I am going to stray away from your new ones Ehh. lol The reason being I am still not as good as I want to be with your V.1 set, and looking at you V.2 set, it looks like you just made it harder for yourself. You basically gave the CPU more of a benefit, so I am guessing, that you are seeking a greater challenge. I am going to stick to your V.1 set with my adjusted settings and adjust according to my skill level.

I did play a game recently where I was Minnesota playing @ Tulsa and I was behind 28-21 at the end of the 3rd quarter. Their RB had AS much rushing yards as Maroney, and I thought this was do to CPU Run Blk and RB Ability being to high. Therfore I lowered these two categories by 5%. I haven't tried my newest adjustments yet but I look to either tomorrow or this weekend.

PS: I hope you fix the box because this game is just to good to not enjoy! Good luck bro!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2005, 08:58 AM   #26
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Haha, no problem man. Like I said, I know that very few people have the same preferences/style when playing games. So it's great news if you're using them as a base and just adjusting to your own tastes from there. I enjoyed my original sliders as well, but it was too easy for me. If they're a good fit for you then definately stick with them.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 10-07-2005, 12:50 PM   #27
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Wow, I just lost at Ohio State in my second season with Penn State 70-17. They totally dominated me, I may have to scratch those v2 sliders and go back to v1 myself.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »