Home

Old 10-27-2005, 04:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
slider question

alright you know how there are two seperate sliders for MAN and CPU, well I was wondering does he CPU slider effect the CPU players on your team or no... EX: you raise CPU awareness for defense, now does that make your CPU players better? because I thought The MAN set of sliders were just for the player that you are controlling, and how come in all these years they haven't released a description of how the sliders work, like how much better or worse they get with each tick of the bar.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2005, 10:00 PM   #2
Rookie

Footballfan26's Arena

Re: slider question

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge32
alright you know how there are two seperate sliders for MAN and CPU, well I was wondering does he CPU slider effect the CPU players on your team or no... EX: you raise CPU awareness for defense, now does that make your CPU players better? because I thought The MAN set of sliders were just for the player that you are controlling, and how come in all these years they haven't released a description of how the sliders work, like how much better or worse they get with each tick of the bar.
They actually did give a description of what slider does what. I believe it scrolls across the bottom of the screen. HUM sliders effect the HUM controlled TEAM. Well for example you can adjust Run Blk and Pass Blk sliders but you could never possibly play as a Offensive Lineman. So therefore I'm pretty sure HUM changes effects your team, and CPU changes effects the opposing team. Hope I answered your question!
Old 10-28-2005, 12:02 AM   #3
All Star

doncoryell's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge32
The CPU sliders only affect the players on the CPU controlled teams and the HUMAN sliders affect players on the human controlled team.

Here's something that I found out while doing my sliders:

If you increase the RB ability slider to the max it adds about 10 to ALL of the running back's attributes, not just certain ones. That is the only slider that I feel should be kept at the default, which is 50%.
Old 10-28-2005, 04:16 PM   #4
Rookie

yo thanks for the help for real

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »