Home

Taking Playmaker's Theory Farther...

This is a discussion on Taking Playmaker's Theory Farther... within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2005, 08:01 PM   #33
Rookie

Footballfan26's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Taking Playmaker's Theory Farther...

Gee now im getting ordered around! lol But no for some reason I can't edit my first post?? I don't know why, it doesn't even give me the option.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:11 PM   #34
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotShot232
See I am totally different I completely think Heisman is ALOT more realistic than AA. Who see VERY late reaction times on AA, poor db coverage, just funny stuff all around. I find on heisman you see ALOT less of that and ALSO my biggest plus is that MUCH MUCH better reaction times and defense adjusting how they should.
Well, I have to play on Heisman now. While it was frustrating to play at times, the pace and style of the game were good and I can't go back to AA anymore. Even with heavily tweaking the AA sliders to favour the CPU, I can't get the running game how I want. I feel that as a B- team, I would still beat a B+ team the majority of the time even with adjusted sliders on AA. I also feel with my Heisman sliders (favouring me) feel that its even if I'm the B+ and they are the B-.

I went back to my Ole Miss dynasty which was an A+ team and have had three great games on Heisman (I had quit because it was just too easy on modified AA). I beat MSU 50-43, lost to Alabama 36-27 and beat Auburn 23-20 with under 1:00 to go. They were all B to B+ teams. I still need work on my passing. I got lazy reading defenses on AA and was rolling around too much with a scrambler.

I am concerned with the fumbles on Heisman as there seems to be more of them. I may try turning of HFA as it seems the visitors fumble more but never saw a big issue on AA.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:07 PM   #35
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

I´m starting to believe HFA has a huge impact on games... not only ratings.. but when i play on HFA on the cpu beat me very easy.. they are super players after 1 quarter maybe 2..
With HFA Off the game feel more balance.. they aren´t superplayers anymore..

Did someone notice this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2005, 07:03 PM   #36
Rookie

Footballfan26's Arena

I haven't used these for awhile but I do think HFA off with these are more apadt to have better games. Right now im using Playmaker's Gameday Sliders.
Old 12-05-2005, 09:46 PM   #37
MVP

booker21's Arena

why you quit Heisman?... you find AA challenge enoug?

What i dislike about AA is that i feel that Bieng a C team i can play against a B team... while if i play a C vs C i will kill them, wich is not realistic, it should be a challenge.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:29 PM   #38
Rookie

Footballfan26's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
why you quit Heisman?... you find AA challenge enoug?

What i dislike about AA is that i feel that Bieng a C team i can play against a B team... while if i play a C vs C i will kill them, wich is not realistic, it should be a challenge.
At the moment yes, I am finding AA challeging enough. See heres the thing...on Heisman I can't seem to get three things
1. Good passing stats (for both HUM/CPU)
2. Reslistic Rushing Stats (I'm tired of my back averaging 11.5 yards or 7 yards a game.
3. The CPU magically pulling good luck out of their a$$ and coming back to win in the second half.

With Playmakers sliders, tweaked to my liking, I am getting two out of three the only one i havent got is number 1. And this is what I'm still working on. But I did play one game tonight and I liked the challenge of my Heisman sliders, just not the results i want. Here's one example I just got done playing Oregon State (I'm Washington St) I ended up winning on a last second drive, sealing the game for me. They ended up coming back to beat me, but it WAS my fault. (EX: two thrown balls into coverage). So yes with his sliders I do get challenging games. I play Stanford next and they have one of the best offenses in the NCAA and average 47 pts a game. I'll let you know how that one goes.
Old 12-06-2005, 03:44 AM   #39
MVP

booker21's Arena

i went to AA after i played on heisman for a while but to be honest i don´t find AA that "challenge".. of course if i play with a C team vs B team it will be fun game.. but if i play C vs C i crush them.. and that is not the idea.. i want to C vs C a challenge where i can lose or win.

Right now on heisman, what i dislike is QB don´t get 50% comp all the time... is anoying to see 5/15 pass stats... On the other hand i hate big plays, they are too common on Heisman
Old 12-06-2005, 08:01 AM   #40
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Right now on heisman, what i dislike is QB donīt get 50% comp all the time... is anoying to see 5/15 pass stats...
Is this for you or the CPU? The CPU doesn't seem to have a problem lighting my secondary up. I increase the CPU accuracy and reduce human awareness to help them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »