Home

Krioniq's Sliders (PS2, Heisman Difficulty)

This is a discussion on Krioniq's Sliders (PS2, Heisman Difficulty) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2006, 02:00 AM   #1
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Krioniq's Sliders (PS2, Heisman Difficulty)

I'm working on a set, and while I won't say it's perfect and it won't suit everyone, I'll put em up and you all can toy around with em. Another perspective is always good, right? In any case...

---

Human: At the moment, every human slider is at 50. I'm playing in a 6-player dynasty and didn't want to change any human slider.

Computer:
  • QB Accuracy: 45
  • Pass Block: 40
  • WR Catch: 45
  • Run Block: 45
  • RB Ability: 45
  • Def. Awareness: 15
  • Knockdowns: 15
  • Interceptions: 25
  • Break Block: 15
  • Tackling: 5
---

The above sliders aren't quite where I want them, I think I need to bump computer offense back up to 50 in some categories, maybe greater. That said I've only played against Maryland so far with these sliders, and they are by no means an offensive powerhouse and performed decent enough against my Clemson Tigers.

You will see quite a few broken tackles with these sliders. Just the way I like to play, increase the CPU Tackling rating if you want to lower their frequency.

I tried to decrease the, in my opinion, insane amount of pressure on the human quarterback by the computer linemen. While if they get a great jump you are pretty much doomed, you'll have some time, and I suggest mixing up the snap count to try and throw off the CPU's snap jumps.

The coverage ratings are decreased, but if you make a bad throw, you will pay for it.

No special teams sliders were adjusted.

In any case, I may update these, I may not, who knows, but please do comment on what you all think.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »