Home

** TheGamingChef's Heisman Sliders (XBOX/PS2) **

This is a discussion on ** TheGamingChef's Heisman Sliders (XBOX/PS2) ** within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2006, 02:18 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: ** TheGamingChef's Heisman Sliders (XBOX/PS2) **

Well, good luck with your quest man, I'll be waiting for your AA sliders to come around. I've tried Heisman in the past but I could never get a satisfiable feel to the game. Clearly, the CPU has the cheat on Heisman to create the most difficult environment for a player but that makes it no fun. To me, if you have a nice slider set with AA, you'll be more than happy with it and you'll have a more realistic output from the game.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:29 PM   #50
Rookie

Also, I suggest testing from a wide range of games. For example.

A game between two elite teams, Ohio State vs. Texas
A game between your best non-BCS team and a middle of the road team in a BCS conference, like .. Northern Illinois vs. Northwestern
A game between your best non-BCS team and an elite team, like TCU vs. Oklahoma
A game between a poor non-BCS team and an elite team, like San Jose State vs. USC.

That way you get an idea how realistic the results will be for different types of games. I definitely suggest trying a game out with San Jose State and see how much they SHOULD get slaughtered by, and then try the TCU game to see if a good non-BCS team can put an elite team on the ropes or upset then. Of course the matchup between two elite teams could determine if the sliders are working because it should be an even matchup. Those are some suggestions with helping you out bud.
Old 07-26-2006, 04:14 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 13

I'll test some AA sliders too

I have a current set that is working pretty good but ill compare it with what you have Chef.

I play a variety of games to test sliders out including the mentioned above. I also test good D vs. good O, good running teams, good passing teams, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2006, 10:53 PM   #52
Rookie

Bump.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »