Home

Heelfan's All American Sliders (Xbox-360)

This is a discussion on Heelfan's All American Sliders (Xbox-360) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2006, 11:44 AM   #33
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Heelfan's All American Sliders (Xbox-360)

I just updated (see first post) the kicking sliders to reflect the settings made by Bill Harris of DSP. All credit goes to him on the changes. The kicking game was my only issue with the game and these make the game even better now.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:56 PM   #34
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
I just updated (see first post) the kicking sliders to reflect the settings made by Bill Harris of DSP. All credit goes to him on the changes. The kicking game was my only issue with the game and these make the game even better now.
Heelfan,

What kind of number of plays are you getting with 8 minutes? I was averaging 140-145 myself. However, after looking at the new play clock rules this year, this might be too high. Sounds like with the new rules, should actually be in the 120-130 play range. I'm going to try 7 myself.
Old 07-29-2006, 02:28 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 7

I had been tweeking my own sliders (based on my team and how I play) and it turns out to be close to the sliders youre using. The game plays great with these settings. Every game has its own ebb and flow. For instance:

Im CAL vs. BYU- gave up plenty of passing yards, but won 40-17. Their lack of defense showed.

Next game vs. Maryland- their QB went off and had the game of his life and I got blasted 45-28. I threw 2-3 picks and it was game over. My confidence buckled.

Very next game vs. #2 Texas- I get turnovers and end up holding on 34-24. Somehow I kept the passing game in check but they ran for almost 200. The funny thing was breaking their QBs finger in the first quarter and he came back and played the rest of the game.

These sliders provide the perfect mix for beating who you should beat, and struggling to beat the great teams. Good job Heelfan.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2006, 02:57 PM   #36
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

I agree, these sliders have been great for my style of play and the kicking sliders are great! Thanks to the both of you for these.
Old 07-29-2006, 03:36 PM   #37
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I agree, these sliders have been great for my style of play and the kicking sliders are great! Thanks to the both of you for these.
I've also been using a set very similar to this with just a few tweaks. I've actually put the CPU awareness at 100 and my awareness around 35. This was to try and make the CPU play a little better defense against the pass. I haven't seen a drastic difference after bumping this up, still can complete my fair share of passes, but now at least a get picked off now and then.
Old 07-29-2006, 04:42 PM   #38
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I tried these sliders and I still can't run the ball. WHat do you guys do to have success with the run? I call a running play and my guy just hits a wall. There are no holes to run through at all.
Old 07-29-2006, 05:00 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

have u figured out the sub in and sub out sliders?
Old 07-29-2006, 07:18 PM   #40
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
I tried these sliders and I still can't run the ball. WHat do you guys do to have success with the run? I call a running play and my guy just hits a wall. There are no holes to run through at all.
I've been pretty average with Missouri and their average back, but I did break a 41 yarder a game ago and had just over 100 for the game. I've found if I don't hit the speed trigger until I get through the hole, I do much better. Playcalling has never meant so much in a game before, imho.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »