Home

Heelfan's All American Sliders (Xbox-360)

This is a discussion on Heelfan's All American Sliders (Xbox-360) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2006, 01:01 PM   #65
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Heelfan's All American Sliders (Xbox-360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_Butz
I have been in the same boat. Been trying PM's sliders (Level 1) and can't seem to stop anything. I am anxious to try these, they appear to address some of the issues I have been experiencing.
what i did was use a combo of both sets, what felt right for me...all in all gotta adjust until YOU feel its right...awesome job to all slider makers. b/c i cant do what they do, tweak, and tweak etc..i get all heated LMAO
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2006, 01:08 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC_Pete
I'll get back to you on that. I played Bowling Green and was up 40-3 at half. Subbed in my 2nd string..

But, I'm going to play Klempsun after work today. I'll let you know how that goes.
This may sound stupid but check to make sure you are on AA. The reason I say this is that my game used not to save the difficulty level for me and I had to change it back everytime before I played a game(it saved all sliders and options, just not difficulty level which it kept bringing back to varsity). Now it saves correctly. I believe you have to complete a game on a difficulty level before your profile saves the diffculty level you're on so if you set it to AA, played part of game, turned off your 360, and came back to play some more it may have reset itself to varsity. Otherwise, you may just be too good for these sliders.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:14 PM   #67
Rookie

GP_Butz's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
what i did was use a combo of both sets, what felt right for me...all in all gotta adjust until YOU feel its right...awesome job to all slider makers. b/c i cant do what they do, tweak, and tweak etc..i get all heated LMAO
Yea, I can't tweak at all, if I did I wouldn't get to actually play the game so I really appreciate all the slider makers, makes my life a little bit less hectic
Old 07-31-2006, 01:23 PM   #68
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22

It is on AA. When I went up 27-3 at the end of the first I checked the difficulty. I'm going to give them another go at Clemson and see if they give me a challenge. If not I'll be trying some Heisman sliders.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:24 PM   #69
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Yea, I can't tweak at all, if I did I wouldn't get to actually play the game so I really appreciate all the slider makers, makes my life a little bit less hectic
co-sign
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 07-31-2006, 01:40 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC_Pete
I'll get back to you on that. I played Bowling Green and was up 40-3 at half. Subbed in my 2nd string..

But, I'm going to play Klempsun after work today. I'll let you know how that goes.
reason I asked is sometimes the CPU just doesn't show up. They play awful. Then you have those games (at least for me) when I cant get anything going. I played Virginia Tech 3 times when I was tinkering with the sliders and had different results each game

Game 1: Unc 24 VT 6
Game 2: VT 35 UNC 28
Game 3: VT 42 UNC 6
Old 07-31-2006, 01:42 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
yeah, they can suck you in if you are not careful. I tweak as I go and stick with a set once I am happy. I hate constantly tinkering........ Just started my 2nd season with UNC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2006, 01:48 PM   #72
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
reason I asked is sometimes the CPU just doesn't show up. They play awful. Then you have those games (at least for me) when I cant get anything going. I played Virginia Tech 3 times when I was tinkering with the sliders and had different results each game

Game 1: Unc 24 VT 6
Game 2: VT 35 UNC 28
Game 3: VT 42 UNC 6
I'll post my post game results after I play Clemson.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »