Home

Playmakers 360 Heisman Sliders (Level 4)

This is a discussion on Playmakers 360 Heisman Sliders (Level 4) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2006, 12:30 AM   #49
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers 360 Heisman Sliders (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Thats it I'm done, screw my sliders, PM this Level 3 heisman sliders are the shiznit, Thanks, I can finally start my dynasty, I played two games with these and the play great, I mean great...Great JOb PM.

Yeah it's kinda weird that on Heisman you can increase the CPU AWR kinda high.

The Problem is you just have to lower other sliders around their AWR and the game plays much better. take away all the B.S. DB's and LB's jumping out the roof and everything gets toned down big time. That's why I set their INT's and KDWNS to ZERO.

Thanks to xx74xx he helped me figure some of this stuff out.

Playmakers AA Level version 2.0 Sliders
Playmakers (360 AA Level Sliders)

Playmakers AA Level version 2.1 Sliders

Playmakers Heisman Level Sliders
Playmakers 360 Heisman Sliders (Level 4)

Last edited by Playmakers; 07-26-2006 at 12:41 AM.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:43 AM   #50
Rookie

Bmore's Arena

OVR: 6

Probably a stupid question, but when you set up the off/def strategies do you just move the red bar up to the run % you have on here? Or do you max out the pass % to 100 and then count down from there until you get the run % needed?

For example you have Maryland as 55% run and 45% pass. Do I move the bar all the way over to pass and count 55 clicks backwards towards run? Thanks for your help. I'm sure this is a stupid question, but oh well.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:19 AM   #51
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTroj52
Probably a stupid question, but when you set up the off/def strategies do you just move the red bar up to the run % you have on here? Or do you max out the pass % to 100 and then count down from there until you get the run % needed?

For example you have Maryland as 55% run and 45% pass. Do I move the bar all the way over to pass and count 55 clicks backwards towards run? Thanks for your help. I'm sure this is a stupid question, but oh well.
Ok here's how it works.

The easiest way to do this is to start at 50/50. You'll see the 50% listed on the RUN/PARR Ratio Bar.

Now to get the correct running percentage just move the slider bar to the LEFT you'll start to see the 50% number decrease down. That means your making that team run the ball more. For Maryland once you see the percentage reflect 45% in the bar that means you have now given them a 55% Run Ratio vs a 45% Pass Ratio.

If you move it the right when it is set at 50% you'll see the number increase that means they will throw the ball the percentage you stop at on the bar.

It's really easy Go left for more Run ratio and go Right for more Pass ratio. Always start it off in middle until you see 50% listed on the bar that way you'll know what percentage you need to see when you move the bar left (RUN) or right (PASS).

Did that help?

Playmakers version 2.0 & 2.1 AA Level Sliders:

Last edited by Playmakers; 07-26-2006 at 02:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2006, 03:07 AM   #52
Rookie

Bmore's Arena

OVR: 6

Thanks playmaker, I understand now. I figured it wouldn't be that hard. By the way, great job with all your sliders. They make the games so much more fun.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:34 AM   #53
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Has anyone given these a try on the Xbox? I know the thread is for 360 but seeing as PM isn't going to make any Xbox sliders I guess some level of joint discussion is ok. If noone's tried yet i'll report back with some impressions.

Maybe someone with some slider experience can try and convert these for Xbox and tweak where necessary?
Old 07-26-2006, 04:03 AM   #54
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

OVR: 22

I was noticing cornerroutes being pretty easyon heisman. Most the time seems the computer picks a defense where a LB is covering the slot wr... thus.. the wr gets open. How do these sliders work in regards to corner routes. I am having a hard tim balancing makingthe defense able to stop stuff but at the same time being able to complete normal passes. Thanks.
Old 07-26-2006, 04:40 AM   #55
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat9th
I was noticing cornerroutes being pretty easyon heisman. Most the time seems the computer picks a defense where a LB is covering the slot wr... thus.. the wr gets open. How do these sliders work in regards to corner routes. I am having a hard tim balancing makingthe defense able to stop stuff but at the same time being able to complete normal passes. Thanks.

Use Level 3 they have better DEF AWR (75) but I lowered the KDWNS and INT's to Zero so that it doesn't make passing impossible on shorter routes. They will still contest deep balls pretty good.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2006, 05:41 AM   #56
Pro

BiggestKJ's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Use Level 3 they have better DEF AWR (75) but I lowered the KDWNS and INT's to Zero so that it doesn't make passing impossible on shorter routes. They will still contest deep balls pretty good.

Hey PM, I have a 4 man d-line with ratings of 95,91,91,and 88 respectively. I just recently played Houston but ended up with no sacks. I'm going to try one more game with UNC in my Miami dynasty, but if I end up with no sacks against their line then I feel something might need to be tinkered...should mess with the CPU Pass Block sliders or the HUM Break Block sliders? What is your suggestion?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »