Home

360/AA Sliders for those who are not so great

This is a discussion on 360/AA Sliders for those who are not so great within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2006, 06:25 PM   #1
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12
360/AA Sliders for those who are not so great

Been playing and fooling around with sliders since release day and have a set which has given me results I want thru my past six games (I beat who I should and lose when I should). If you are not that great at the game and getting older with slower fingers these might work for you too.....The CPU and myself have had 12-15 play drives on more than one occasion which I am very happy with.

I will continue tweaking if it becomes too easy but I don't forsee that real soon. I am not saying that these will solve all of your wants or needs, but they have solved enough of mine to be very happy right now with the results I am getting.

7 minutes, All-American:

OFFENSE (HUM/CPU):

23/65 - Don't throw on the run unless you have an good QB; CPU gets around what they avg for the season & keeps INT's controlled
16/14 - you still get pressures (and occasional coverage sack) and pressured, especially when trailing the game
40/44 - big hits will jar the ball loose, and while I don't want tons of drops....they shouldn't catch everything either
40/44 - seems low, but no fumble problem
16/17 - I want my LB's to make tackles - this keeps D-lineman controlled for that split second the RB needs, as well as a good LB needs

DEFENSE (HUM/CPU):

30/43 - play action works very well when the run is established and the secondary is young, as it should
21/30 - have not seen any "warping" to the ball yet (fingers crossed) higher knockdowns DOES mean less picks.
0/35 - You still get them and get punished for making dumb throws....good.
4/3 - CPU still gets off blocks to get you outside in pursuit, so do you.
10/20 - seen some nice animations (both ways)

SPECIAL TEAMS:

60/35
50/10
42/78 - Longer CPU punts give you a chance to run for more than 4 yds
50/33
53/47

FATIGUE:

77: Out, 85 In...On long runs, the guy needs a breather.

PENALTIES:

100 except for clipping, since I seem to get called for it too much (50)

These usually allow for 80-85 plays from scrimmmage (total) as I skip cutscenes....a little low for real-realism but I dont want each game to last for 1.5-2 hours.

Momentum seems to not go one way and stay there for the entire game, which I like. QB's are getting good (realistic stats) if they are good (250-320 ypg) and RB's are averaging in the 4's for an avg.

Defensively, the top tackler on each team is between 6-12. Give'em a try (whole game) and let me know what you think.

Last edited by arichzona; 08-10-2006 at 02:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2006, 10:52 PM   #2
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: 360/AA Sliders for those who are not so great

Has anyone tried these? Please if so let me get some feedback from you.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:28 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

I tried these sliders they are pretty good I was Sryracuse and I played Pittsburgh. I beat them 38-10 I intercepted a lot of passes though but they are good sliders. I just think that I am better than i thought at the game so i need harder sliders. IN the beginning of the game it was hard but in the 2nd quarter it got easier for me.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:12 AM   #4
Banned

arichzona's Arena

Glad someone got to try them at least. Like I said........they are not for highly skilled players. I have make and posted a few tweaks (AWR for HUM) and lowered tackling a bit. I too stll have a game here and there with too many picks, I see that across the boards though....Weird, some games I will have 2 or 3.....other games......zip.
Old 08-04-2006, 11:45 AM   #5
Pro

pistonpete's Arena

OVR: 8
Icon14 Re: 360/AA Sliders for those who are not so great

Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona
Glad someone got to try them at least. Like I said........they are not for highly skilled players. I have make and posted a few tweaks (AWR for HUM) and lowered tackling a bit. I too stll have a game here and there with too many picks, I see that across the boards though....Weird, some games I will have 2 or 3.....other games......zip.

I'm going to try these out; i need all the help i can get, my coverage reading is slow; i lost in my sdsu dynasty to cal on varsity, but i decided to go up to AA because the db play on varsity is terrible with the long ball. i'll post my impressions after i try em out.

pistonpete
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2006, 01:18 PM   #6
Banned

arichzona's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonpete
I'm going to try these out; i need all the help i can get, my coverage reading is slow; i lost in my sdsu dynasty to cal on varsity, but i decided to go up to AA because the db play on varsity is terrible with the long ball. i'll post my impressions after i try em out.

pistonpete
Good luck pistol......... let me know what happens as I am in the process of trying to make these a bit harder for myself.....as far as coverage reading goes, unless you are behind and momentum is on their side (thus the constant blitz), you should have enough time to pick up on the coverage and make good throws with an accurate QB.
Old 08-04-2006, 03:08 PM   #7
Rookie

Shock's Arena

OVR: 3

Im going to have to lower the minutes down to about 4 or 5 cause I feel im scoring to much!
Old 08-04-2006, 03:37 PM   #8
Banned

arichzona's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock
Im going to have to lower the minutes down to about 4 or 5 cause I feel im scoring to much!
I am actually in the process of testing a few new adjustments to (hopefully) fix it.....if I succeed I will post.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »