Home

Jistic's NCAA 2K7 Heisman Sliders (360)

This is a discussion on Jistic's NCAA 2K7 Heisman Sliders (360) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2006, 09:36 AM   #17
Rookie

Libitinarius's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Jistic's NCAA 2K7 Heisman Sliders (360)

Does anyone else have issues with the CPU becoming unstoppable in the 2nd half? I'm FSU beating Miami 17-10 @ halftime...then losing 41-34 @ the end of the 3rd quarter. Ultimately, I lost 68-44...very frustrating game. Does anyone have any sugesstions on how to fix this problem? Jistic, I love these sliders. The game was tightly contested...until the second half of course. Any kind of help would be appreciated...Thanx
Old 09-03-2006, 11:31 AM   #18
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneJiggyNiggy
Does anyone else have issues with the CPU becoming unstoppable in the 2nd half? I'm FSU beating Miami 17-10 @ halftime...then losing 41-34 @ the end of the 3rd quarter. Ultimately, I lost 68-44...very frustrating game. Does anyone have any sugesstions on how to fix this problem? Jistic, I love these sliders. The game was tightly contested...until the second half of course. Any kind of help would be appreciated...Thanx
i had issues like that at first..

solid game in first half...17-10 then turns into a track meet..now that does happen a good bit in college football but it was happening like every game for me.. so what i did was just bump down the mins instead of 7 or 8 min games i play 6 min. that toned down the scoring just a bit. now ya will lose some plays. i call a fast game so i only see prob about 12-20 plays less than an actual game. but i can live with that!! all in all i'm having a blast this year with ncaa07
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 09-03-2006, 12:36 PM   #19
Rookie

Libitinarius's Arena

Thanks, Fiddy...I'll try that.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:53 PM   #20
Rookie

frago's Arena

OVR: 6

Jistic these are dead on for me. Work better than best.
Thanks a ton.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:48 PM   #21
Fly
Rookie

Fly's Arena

Ok guys, so I am Fresno State in my Dynasty. This was my first game using these sliders. I was 6-0 going into my game with #11 LSU, who was 6-1. The game was in Baton Rouge, and I absolutely hammered them. I don't remember the final score, but I won by 35 or so. My quarterback was unbelievable. I threw the ball around 25 times, and only had two incompletions.

So does anyone have any suggestions as to what tweaks I could make in order to 1. have a closer game (and i realize that not all games are going to be close, but I would have liked something better than a 35 point blowout, on the road at LSU), and 2. make the game more defense oriented (such as 20-17 games, instead of 52-30 games). It might be as easy as upping the defensive sliders, and dropping the offensive ones, but I would like to hear your opinions. Thanks again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2006, 06:48 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

problem...

i tried to do something with the fact that i own the cpu...
they dont have a problem passing but they have a big problem running...

i turned up the cpu run block, cpu rb ability, and hum break block and tackling just to see....

and i get toasted by the rb....

i didnt have a problem with him actually gettin yards but too many tackled were broken... so ima go and turn the human tackle back up and the cpu rb ability back down and see if it balances out with the two changes at break block and run block...

hopefully, because i actually want adrian peterson to get 100yds on me....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »